+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 533
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: 61Rb Gripes

  1. #1
    Ascendant Keota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,451

    Default 61Rb Gripes

    This thread is an outlet for the flood of complaints, *****es, and gripes that I have seen completely de railing threads for the past month.

    I personally enjoy reading forum posts on my free time however the flood of baby tears in every single threads by the same 2 people are a bit disheartening.

    Alas this is your place to fight the good fight . Why are RBs OP? What exactly would you change about them without making them useless?

    warriors how do you rebuttle? What is your counter arguement?


    Gloves off.
    Last edited by Keota; 04-17-2013 at 09:10 AM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

  2. #2
    Plane Walker Mojave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    435

    Default

    What?




    /tenchar
    Yesterday
    Faeblight

  3. #3
    Prophet of Telara Berzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    Rear Spear
    /10char

  4. #4
    Ascendant Misun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    Nerf squirrel.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

    DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

  5. #5
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    i just want to apologize to the community because i have been part of derailing treads with defending RB. I do stand by what i said and i never brought it up simply defended it when people said it was OP in threads not about RB. I myself was getting annoyed with it so i can only imagine how annoying it must of gotten for other people. I'll refrain from posting anymore about it on other threads. Just tired of the whiners in this game trying to nerf our only viable spec.

    Rift spear needs a nerf, pyro needs a buff. end of story IMO.
    Last edited by dday; 04-17-2013 at 09:26 AM.

  6. #6
    Plane Walker bogust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    398

    Default

    warriors will always be OP in the general populations eyes, people dont like melee in there face slipping swords into there crevices. Notice people dont blink an eye at hard hitting ranged mage, rogue or cleric specs.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVjGtQJX77o

    see...is it any wonder

  7. #7
    Champion of Telara Mire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    bro spears, fair and balance

  8. #8
    Champion of Telara Kajib's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Did someone just said pyro needs a buff ? What kind of pyro's do you guys have in NA ?
    Last edited by Kajib; 04-17-2013 at 09:39 AM.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Keota's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,451

    Default

    I dont think much has changed in the 61rb department in the past few months.

    I think RB being a strong melee spec brought some role balance back to the game. When SL first came out there were 1 or 2 warriors per wf and all playing tempest. I do feel warriors need a brospear fix and maybe take a peek and riftstrike as well.

    No one is saying the class is hard to play but what class is in this game? I have played all end game at some point. None are difficult. I can count on 2 hands the amount of people in this game that play a class to its full potential in this game. Its macro system and facerollmplay style warrents lazy for every class .

    On the otherside calling rb warriors OP and being one of 2 people in the Forums *****ing about them makes you look bad. Getting salty over some. Screen shots? Posted by the better players in the game?

    And where do people get to come off judgeing skill level based off them selves?

    "If it beat me its op if I beat it it needs buffs" then what? If the fight never ends its balanced?

    @marsh your posts didnt make my eyes bleed. It was the teary eyed posts you were responding to lol.

    I just want a place where people cant *****. And it can all get put on the table .
    Zoartype@Deepwood

  10. #10
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bogust View Post
    warriors will always be OP in the general populations eyes, people dont like melee in there face slipping swords into there crevices. Notice people dont blink an eye at hard hitting ranged mage, rogue or cleric specs.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVjGtQJX77o

    see...is it any wonder
    Lol ...melee...

  11. #11
    Plane Walker bogust's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    398

    Default

    *slaps you with his glove

  12. #12
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,418

    Default

    Everyone including warriors knows exactly what people complain about in regards to RB and warriors in general.

    As most people already state the skills and show damage on what they feel is the outlier when it comes to them. And it's usually the same skills over and over again.


    Why hide behind ignorance and act as if its just a mask of QQ when every "defense" ends the same way: "rift spear does need a nerf" which is what people ***** about.


    When you guys also admit shock pulse does too much damage for a 0 point ability, maybe people will take warriors seriously. As that is he only other skill people complain about.


    Until then, you're just as QQ as the people you are complaining about.

  13. #13
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    I dont think much has changed in the 61rb department in the past few months.

    I think RB being a strong melee spec brought some role balance back to the game. When SL first came out there were 1 or 2 warriors per wf and all playing tempest. I do feel warriors need a brospear fix and maybe take a peek and riftstrike as well.

    No one is saying the class is hard to play but what class is in this game? I have played all end game at some point. None are difficult. I can count on 2 hands the amount of people in this game that play a class to its full potential in this game. Its macro system and facerollmplay style warrents lazy for every class .

    On the otherside calling rb warriors OP and being one of 2 people in the Forums *****ing about them makes you look bad. Getting salty over some. Screen shots? Posted by the better players in the game?

    And where do people get to come off judgeing skill level based off them selves?

    "If it beat me its op if I beat it it needs buffs" then what? If the fight never ends its balanced?

    @marsh your posts didnt make my eyes bleed. It was the teary eyed posts you were responding to lol.

    I just want a place where people cant *****. And it can all get put on the table .
    hah well im glad i didnt make your eyes bleed, i think mine are. Stupid stubborn italian in me wont let me stop posting to the trolls.

    As far as buffing pyro i think they still need one based on playing for so long vs solid mages and not seeing them be as effective as they used to be. I think INQ is way better same thing with MM.

  14. #14
    Rift Master Anathemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    676

    Default Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    This thread is an outlet for the flood of complaints, *****es, and gripes that I have seen completely de railing threads for the past month.

    I personally enjoy reading forum posts on my free time however the flood of baby tears in every single threads by the same 2 people are a bit disheartening.

    Alas this is your place to fight the good fight . Why are RBs OP? What exactly would you change about them without making them useless?

    warriors how do you rebuttle? What is your counter arguement?


    Gloves off.
    Its a trap! This almost looks like a bait topic to me. Ive got my opinions about Rb, but I don't think that, given the fact that RB has basically been unchanged for better than a month now, the devs are interested. There has always been a warrior spec that was way out of line. And dealing with them is basically a fundamental of the game. Whatever at this point. Bigger issues to deal with.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

  15. #15
    Ascendant spaceboots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,760

    Default

    It's boring and easy for much damage it does.

    shock pulse's OP synergy ruins how the class should be played but since Trion doesn't believe in giving dps the cc worth the gcd it is necessary to spam ranged 1pt abilities most the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts