+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree197Likes

Thread: 61Rb Gripes

Default 61Rb Gripes

This thread is an outlet for the flood of complaints, *****es, and gripes that I have seen completely de railing threads for the past month.

I personally enjoy reading forum posts on my free time however the flood of baby tears in every single threads by the same 2 people are a bit disheartening.

Alas this is your place to fight the good fight . Why are RBs OP? What exactly would you change about them without making them useless?

warriors how do you rebuttle? What is your counter arguement?

Gloves off.
    Last edited by Keota; 04-17-2013 at 09:10 AM.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

What?

/tenchar
    Yesterday
    Faeblight

Rear Spear
    /10char

Nerf squirrel.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

i just want to apologize to the community because i have been part of derailing treads with defending RB. I do stand by what i said and i never brought it up simply defended it when people said it was OP in threads not about RB. I myself was getting annoyed with it so i can only imagine how annoying it must of gotten for other people. I'll refrain from posting anymore about it on other threads. Just tired of the whiners in this game trying to nerf our only viable spec.

Rift spear needs a nerf, pyro needs a buff. end of story IMO.
    Last edited by dday; 04-17-2013 at 09:26 AM.

warriors will always be OP in the general populations eyes, people dont like melee in there face slipping swords into there crevices. Notice people dont blink an eye at hard hitting ranged mage, rogue or cleric specs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVjGtQJX77o

see...is it any wonder

bro spears, fair and balance

Did someone just said pyro needs a buff ? What kind of pyro's do you guys have in NA ?
    Last edited by Kajib; 04-17-2013 at 09:39 AM.

I dont think much has changed in the 61rb department in the past few months.

I think RB being a strong melee spec brought some role balance back to the game. When SL first came out there were 1 or 2 warriors per wf and all playing tempest. I do feel warriors need a brospear fix and maybe take a peek and riftstrike as well.

No one is saying the class is hard to play but what class is in this game? I have played all end game at some point. None are difficult. I can count on 2 hands the amount of people in this game that play a class to its full potential in this game. Its macro system and facerollmplay style warrents lazy for every class .

On the otherside calling rb warriors OP and being one of 2 people in the Forums *****ing about them makes you look bad. Getting salty over some. Screen shots? Posted by the better players in the game?

And where do people get to come off judgeing skill level based off them selves?

"If it beat me its op if I beat it it needs buffs" then what? If the fight never ends its balanced?

@marsh your posts didnt make my eyes bleed. It was the teary eyed posts you were responding to lol.

I just want a place where people cant *****. And it can all get put on the table .
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by bogust View Post
    warriors will always be OP in the general populations eyes, people dont like melee in there face slipping swords into there crevices. Notice people dont blink an eye at hard hitting ranged mage, rogue or cleric specs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVjGtQJX77o

see...is it any wonder
    Lol ...melee...

*slaps you with his glove

Everyone including warriors knows exactly what people complain about in regards to RB and warriors in general.

As most people already state the skills and show damage on what they feel is the outlier when it comes to them. And it's usually the same skills over and over again.

Why hide behind ignorance and act as if its just a mask of QQ when every "defense" ends the same way: "rift spear does need a nerf" which is what people ***** about.

When you guys also admit shock pulse does too much damage for a 0 point ability, maybe people will take warriors seriously. As that is he only other skill people complain about.

Until then, you're just as QQ as the people you are complaining about.

Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    I dont think much has changed in the 61rb department in the past few months.

I think RB being a strong melee spec brought some role balance back to the game. When SL first came out there were 1 or 2 warriors per wf and all playing tempest. I do feel warriors need a brospear fix and maybe take a peek and riftstrike as well.

No one is saying the class is hard to play but what class is in this game? I have played all end game at some point. None are difficult. I can count on 2 hands the amount of people in this game that play a class to its full potential in this game. Its macro system and facerollmplay style warrents lazy for every class .

On the otherside calling rb warriors OP and being one of 2 people in the Forums *****ing about them makes you look bad. Getting salty over some. Screen shots? Posted by the better players in the game?

And where do people get to come off judgeing skill level based off them selves?

"If it beat me its op if I beat it it needs buffs" then what? If the fight never ends its balanced?

@marsh your posts didnt make my eyes bleed. It was the teary eyed posts you were responding to lol.

I just want a place where people cant *****. And it can all get put on the table .
    hah well im glad i didnt make your eyes bleed, i think mine are. Stupid stubborn italian in me wont let me stop posting to the trolls.

As far as buffing pyro i think they still need one based on playing for so long vs solid mages and not seeing them be as effective as they used to be. I think INQ is way better same thing with MM.

Default Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    This thread is an outlet for the flood of complaints, *****es, and gripes that I have seen completely de railing threads for the past month.

I personally enjoy reading forum posts on my free time however the flood of baby tears in every single threads by the same 2 people are a bit disheartening.

Alas this is your place to fight the good fight . Why are RBs OP? What exactly would you change about them without making them useless?

warriors how do you rebuttle? What is your counter arguement?

Gloves off.
    Its a trap! This almost looks like a bait topic to me. Ive got my opinions about Rb, but I don't think that, given the fact that RB has basically been unchanged for better than a month now, the devs are interested. There has always been a warrior spec that was way out of line. And dealing with them is basically a fundamental of the game. Whatever at this point. Bigger issues to deal with.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

It's boring and easy for much damage it does.

shock pulse's OP synergy ruins how the class should be played but since Trion doesn't believe in giving dps the cc worth the gcd it is necessary to spam ranged 1pt abilities most the time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 36 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast