The solution is quite simple.

Rename it Stormblade

And give it the following abilities

Storm Storm

Storm Spear

Storm Barrage

Storm Strike

I bet soon enough its damage will be pretty sub par :P
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Sab is garbage and only good for fluff damage.
    I still only play Sab on my Rogue. It obviously isn't anywhere near what it was at level 50, but still does ok when played differently. Before, I was all about aoe charges along with the bombs, whereas now I mainly use single target charges along with bombs instead.

Edit - It is clear to me that the new souls had to be a bit overpowered at first to get people excited to buy the expansion. Besides the coolness factor of Tactician, if Sab was still good in PvP there wouldn't be as much of a draw to want to play Tact for its aoe. With the expansion being out for a few months now, it is time to make Sab viable in PvP once again.
    Last edited by Baramos; 04-27-2013 at 11:12 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    All I know is that the rogue class sucks now. It is nowhere near Mages or Warriors in DPS, at least not in PvP (which is what we're discussing). 61 MM is garbage. 40/36 is good, but useless in premades. 61 Ranger's damage is OK (still below pyro and RB but comparable) but it has absolutely ZERO in utility. Sab is garbage and only good for fluff damage. And, of course, as I posted about in it's own thread, all the rogue melee souls are trash except in 1v1 niche situations.

BTW, has Trion ninja-nerfed MM over the last few weeks/months? Just doesn't seem to have the kick it used to.
    If two you mentioned are ok or good how is it any different then the other callings? Cleric has inq, mage has pyro, warrior has rb. We are all in the same boat. We need hybrids back imo. The way high abilities pretty much made full 61 the must haves for the most part.

Default Ermahgerd

nurf Storm Storm!
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

there are a few things on INQ I disagree with and want toned down, but I wouldnt put inquisitor up there with current pyro and riftblade, nor would i put it by nightblade/RS and MM which are next tier.
    Look left and right next time you are in a warfront. You will see tons of avatar of the rift and tons of Fireballs with extinguish. and perhaps ONE inquisitor? when inquis is bad its REALLY bad, but it dosent seem to be as rampant as the pyro and riftblade are now. IMHO nerf all 4 of them. Currently playing Pyro I feel like Im using SAGAT in street fighter , S tier all the way.

I said it once Ill say it again. when a spec makes average people you never heard of before look like all stars........ the spec is overpowered.
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

IMO

S tier
    Riftblade
    Pyro

A Tier

Marksman, Riftstalker/Nightblade hybrid,
    A- Tier
    tacticianS, Sentinel, Inquisitor, Voidknight, Dominator

B) tier
    Bulk of specs

D tier
    Stormcaller, Purifier, Paladin
    Last edited by BishopX; 04-27-2013 at 01:04 PM.
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

You know what I'd love back? A few of the old anticaster mechanics from VK. Not from their pinnacle, when a VK could trounce an entire blue bar and keep it shut down. Just...a little bit more than what it has now (two silences and a reflect). Anticaster seems to be purely Dom now. It'd be a welcome utility option for a bit more of VK's anticaster to come back.
    "You with your fancy cooldowns and "runic" power! You know where my power comes from!? THE BACK OF MY HAND, #&!$%!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Ray View Post
    You know what I'd love back? A few of the old anticaster mechanics from VK. Not from their pinnacle, when a VK could trounce an entire blue bar and keep it shut down. Just...a little bit more than what it has now (two silences and a reflect). Anticaster seems to be purely Dom now. It'd be a welcome utility option for a bit more of VK's anticaster to come back.
    oh, your preaching to the choir on this one.
    ive long said they need to bring back the mana drain mechanics to one of the tanks.
    put it DEEP in the tanking tree so you couldnt get it as a tank hybrid. this way you cant ignore tanks. because if you do they will run you out of power. this would also stop some of those long drawn out 10 healers vs 10 healer matches where everyone sits there and chain heals eachother.
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36