+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Broke my own karthan ridge KB record

Ascendant

Default Broke my own karthan ridge KB record

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/4/20130416123136.jpg

I believe i had 49 last time, broke it this time. Dont know if i hold the record now or not. Could of had way more if the rogue wasnt purposely following me around.

Oh and remember folks i do it with no pocket healers and never premade cause i dont have to
    Last edited by Kiika; 04-16-2013 at 08:43 AM.

Not impressed. Come do 5 mans.

Telaran

I see me at second. Only got high kills because the poured out 1 by 1 from spawn to stop us from capping. Was an alright game then I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Zekken View Post
    Come do 5 mans.

Wish I could, but pug stomping is all I can do at oceanic times and 250ms.
    [ Sim | Healgasmic | Simniel | Simbo ]
    Nefarious - #1 Oceanic Raiding Guild
    Raid Videos

0 point paragon obviously.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-16-2013 at 09:09 AM.

Rift Chaser

I'm a pretty laid back person, but people who get all braggy about mediocre accomplishments generally bug the #$%^! out me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post

I believe i had 49 last time, broke it this time. Dont know if i hold the record now or not. Could of had way more if the rogue wasnt purposely following me around.

Oh and remember folks i do it with no pocket healers and never premade cause i dont have to
    I don't see frost strike on your bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosss View Post
    Probably in that Rift Strike macro. But who needs elemental damage modifiers when you're already pumping out that kind of damage?
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

i thought the whole thing with kb records was 0 deaths as well? should have told me i could have a screenshot to brag with too.

its probably tied to that flamespear macro for pve but i like to keep it seperate for pvp.

Im just tired of these screenshots of stalemate pvp like people are supposed to be impressed by 51 kills vs pugs

OMG you're hot.... I think I just had a brogasm

Ascendant

Its macro'ed in there somewhere but i only use it if im having trouble killing a healer otherwise its a waste of a gcd imo. Im sure in some 5v5s its crucial.

As for 5s no one has ever reached out to me to participate

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    its probably tied to that flamespear macro for pve but i like to keep it seperate for pvp.

Im just tired of these screenshots of stalemate pvp like people are supposed to be impressed by 51 kills vs pugs
    This thread isnt to impress its to piss off the forum pvp'ers and to show that you dont need pocket healers or a premade to perform well. Good healers already know to who to heal. You also say you are not impressed but when a certain warrior starts posting ss of him getting pocket healed and over 600k heals received with his pocket healer than you are impressed lol

Its macro'ed in there somewhere but i only use it if im having trouble killing a healer otherwise its a waste of a gcd imo. Im sure in some 5v5s its crucial.

As for 5s no one has ever reached out to me to participate
    its def not a waste of a gcd if a player has full health. i put it up along with Rift Implosion and a burst before i use rift strike for max hit.

This thread isnt to impress its to piss off the forum pvp'ers and to show that you dont need pocket healers or a premade to perform well. Good healers already know to who to heal. You also say you are not impressed but when a certain warrior starts posting ss of him getting pocket healed and over 600k heals received with his pocket healer than you are impressed lol
    i know you are a good player, just saying that screen shot isnt impressive. i dont recall praising anyone for a screen shot. i usually chime in on good warriors because i have played against and with them, the screen shots mean nothing. i only post screen shots on my guilds wall to troll my friends

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    i thought the whole thing with kb records was 0 deaths as well? should have told me i could have a screenshot to brag with too.
    It was somthing started by someone who wanted people to show the most kb/dmg they can get outside of scion. Post them if you have some

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast