+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Styxxey
  • 2 Post By Wrastion

Thread: RoD EVENTSSSSSS BE PART OF IT!

Rift Chaser

Default RoD EVENTSSSSSS BE PART OF IT!

Hello everyone my name is styxxey@threesprings

RoD is an alliance of several shards to do several things mostly PVP CQ tho but don't let that get in your way to utilize the rod channels to ask for Non PVP help!

Anyways if you wish to be part of this you can be by typing

/join RoD@threesprings

Announcements will be made for several events throughout the entire day so aussies americans Europeans etc all are welcome oh I forgot to mention Asians those are welcome too obviously or any other area across the globe!

If you want to set something up outside of our regular people feel free to use the RoD chat and the ventrillo that's been setup!

Which brings me to my next point Cjs@shatterbone has made an amazing dimension with an arena in it! Now his idea is to organize tournaments of 1v1 PVP matches and well with a buy-in price too winner takes all.....

At this point we have no set date or day yet about when we would organize this since he is still working on the dimension but he is close to done! However it is possible to utilize this area for our duels!

We will announce these things in RoD channel etc when we set these up if you would like to help us with it let CjS@shatterbone know or if ya just wanna be part of it!

Anyways lets see who is the best dueler among us and have some fun while finding out!

Greetz styxxey

Soulwalker

Default Hello CJS@SHATTERBONE Here

Hello Pvp'ers I Cjs@shatterbone here to let you know that the First Rift { Arena } is up and running and anyone is welcome to come and try it out! Soon "no date set yet'' I will be hosting along side of RoD are Arean system where people may pay a small buy in fee try take their chance at winning the grand pot of plat! If you wish to know more or would like to try this new Arena out Pst { Cjs@shatterbone } for a inv

Awesome man . i am in

Ascendant

I too would like to be involved with your ROD. River of death that is. Is it big? The turnout i mean. And does the ROD move in the right way for maximum effectiveness? In CQ i mean. Is it mostly melee based with a head-on attack that slams into its adversaries over and over with no mercy, or is it quivering with excitement as it shoots opponents repeatedly in the face in a devastating ranged attack? Also, does your ROD have protection? Im talking healers here. Im actually getting excited thinking of your ROD and like a forty something orgy of death and destruction. Well, if you don't decide to have me ill just join with my two other friends and have myself a three-some. In CQ of course. If thats the case no hard feelings, and have fun playing with your ROD.

Edit: Misuns turtle should be your mascot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    I too would like to be involved with your ROD. River of death that is. Is it big? The turnout i mean. And does the ROD move in the right way for maximum effectiveness? In CQ i mean. Is it mostly melee based with a head-on attack that slams into its adversaries over and over with no mercy, or is it quivering with excitement as it shoots opponents repeatedly in the face in a devastating ranged attack? Also, does your ROD have protection? Im talking healers here. Im actually getting excited thinking of your ROD and like a forty something orgy of death and destruction. Well, if you don't decide to have me ill just join with my two other friends and have myself a three-some. In CQ of course. If thats the case no hard feelings, and have fun playing with your ROD.

Well played.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post

first come first serve man type /join RoD@threesprings to be notified about any events we do wether is premaking a CQ or 5s premade WF or maybe some torvan / lycini rep grind!

Actually next friday we gonna do some IA for necro / quijo rep or however ya spell it anyways yea yer more then welcome to come join us take yer 2 friends with ya too however keep in mind for CQ first come first serve!

Greetz styxxey

Quote Originally Posted by Styxxey View Post
    first come first serve man type /join RoD@threesprings to be notified about any events we do wether is premaking a CQ or 5s premade WF or maybe some torvan / lycini rep grind!

Actually next friday we gonna do some IA for necro / quijo rep or however ya spell it anyways yea yer more then welcome to come join us take yer 2 friends with ya too however keep in mind for CQ first come first serve!

Greetz styxxey
    I'm in this channel and just want to say you guys are very helpful and active...just don't like the ABL bashing I saw in it yesterday
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

+ Reply to Thread