+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Conquest Power Service

Default Conquest Power Service

You are tired of getting into cq once a day or you want to go on a weekend trip/vacation?
    No problem I`m here for you to bridge a gap in the market today and offering you for 100 Plat per day per character to log onto your character and stop your conquest power to decay! Yes I`m like a super hero and stop the evil things to happen !
    If you are interested PM me to discuss details of the transaction.

Stop Conquest Decay, PM me now !

*This is a joke; don`t take this seriously.....wonder why goldseller not offering such a service...would get them a lot of money.

Conquest Power Service-unclesamvolunteera.jpg
    to
    stop
    this
    conquest
    shiznet!
    Last edited by bogust; 04-14-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Ascendant

...then the next day you wonder why you cant log in and your account is banned for spamming plat sales. Wonder no longer. Oh and your character will be naked. Not a wardrobe feature either.

Go china. Best new scam yet.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    ...then the next day you wonder why you cant log in and your account is banned for spamming plat sales. Wonder no longer. Oh and your character will be naked. Not a wardrobe feature either.

Go china. Best new scam yet.
    Coin lock.

Seems like a good idea to post on the official forums about if I knew the ToS. Joke or not, it's like yelling fire. I try not to go against ToS too much.

Quote Originally Posted by ToS
    3. ACCOUNT ELIGIBILITY AND REGISTRATION

You represent that you are an adult in your country of residence. Legal or business entities such as corporations, companies or partnerships are not eligible for an Account. You further represent that you are not an individual specifically prohibited by Trion from using the Service. You agree to these Terms of Use on behalf of yourself and, at your discretion, for one (1) minor child to whom you are a parent or guardian and whom you have authorized to play a Game or access an Account using the license granted to you. Your continued use of the Site, Account, Game(s) (including any Game-related Virtual Items which may be offered in connection with such Game(s)), Game Client(s) and/or Service represents and warrants that you meet these eligibility requirements.

In order to create an Account, you must provide Trion with certain personal information such as your (i) date of birth and country of residence; (ii) first and last (or sur) name; (iii) e-mail address; (iv) password; (v) in certain circumstances, secret question and answer; and (vi) in some cases, payment and/or billing information (including your address). You also have the option to select a publicly viewable ‘display name’ to be used when participating in posting content in designated forums. When choosing your display name, DO NOT use personal information (for example, your full name, surname or e-mail address) which could be used to identify who you are.

You can access, edit and update your Account information at any time through the Site’s Account Management feature. You agree that you will supply truthful, accurate and complete information to Trion, and that you will update such information promptly in the event that it changes. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Trion reserves the right to terminate this Agreement, your Account(s), and/or your use of the Game(s), Game Client(s) and/or Service.

You may not transfer, share or make available (except, as set forth above, to your minor child) your Account information to others. Any distribution by you of Account information may result in suspension, termination or cancellation of your access to the Site, a Game or the Service without refund (including any charges whether or not authorized by you).
    Just sayin'~
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-14-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by RogueUnseen View Post
    Coin lock.
    Wont stop plat sight spamming or email spam. Just wont be able to use your account for $ transactions.

Go china.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 04-14-2013 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Seems like a good idea to post on the official forums about if I knew the ToS. Joke or not, it's like yelling fire. I try not to go against ToS too much.

Just sayin'~
    ROFL I second this motion and consider the poster's announcement to not ahere to Trion policies.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    ROFL I second this motion and consider the poster's announcement to not ahere to Trion policies.
    Wheres our discussion on TOS and multiboxing now? Oh boy opened up another can of worms there.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 04-14-2013 at 01:27 PM.

Default This is madness? or was it Sparta?

Just posted the idea of my guildmate, because if this method would be safe(yeah such services most times are ending with your account got hacked after few weeks later) there would be a not too small amount of people using this service.
    Guess it takes about 50h to earn 200k conquest power(ofc depending on which team you end up) if you don`t go on a late night winner team "farm-run".
    In my last guild one of your maintanks couldn`t afford the time to go into cq and one day one of our guild members offered him to farm these points....good our mt had 1,4k health more some time later-good thing.
    "After vacations conquest is dead for me" are not an unsual sentence I heard from some casual players....I`m not blaming them for not being able to spent every day 1h for the next 50 days in cq with not missing one of these days....otherwise welcome decay!
    I know some people say you are not forced to do this, but in reality 1,4 k HP(140end) are just a not insignificant bonus which helps you to survive...yeah also getting 120AP/SP giving boost to heal and damage.

There are so much good solutions to solve this problem.....giving Rift App a possibility to earn 1 cq power point for your character....decay time setting to online time or moving decay timer from 24h to 72h or 168h with start decay= the same amount which would decay know after 24h to 72h or 168h....creating an item which increase the time before decay for 1day/1 week for cq marks for people who know they will not have the time the next day/s and you still have to do conquest to get marks for that.....guess I could continue some pages now.

I`m prepared for criticism and flame- your welcome
    If something unclear->ask

Ascendant

50 hours to earn 200k conquest points?

You are doing it horribly wrong.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

Why people complain about CQ decay?

I did'nt do any CQ in 2 days, i fell to 182k

As soon as i did 1 CQ' i was back to Cap 200k

Is it that bad really?

<3, Exxy

In before thread gets closed....

to OP whaaaaaaaaaaa?
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Meaghanne View Post
    In before thread gets closed....

to OP whaaaaaaaaaaa?
    Its sad that you dont like me ^^

I like you in general!!

<3, Exxy

Quote Originally Posted by Exxyy View Post
    Its sad that you dont like me ^^

I like you in general!!

<3, Exxy
    "in general"

/snort.