+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: How can we possibly win

Soulwalker

Default How can we possibly win

First let me say I am all for people getting what they pay for... and in saying that, if they pay for five or 100 accounts, they have the "right" to play those accounts.

However, I am also to understand that Trion protects everyone's right to play, and in most cases, there are always ways to become a better player and beat someone who keeps knocking you down.... I welcome the challenge in that

BUT... when someone comes into PVP with 5 or more characters attached to them and controls one and this controller one walks around "1 shotting" everyone in their path, it gives them a totally unfair disadvantage and there is no way short of having that many accounts and the third party software (because we could not do it without) ....a chance to win or even go against the person fairly

So I say to TRION.. sure, these people have this many accounts... so let them do everything BUT PVP.... because they won't hurt any other players if they play the instances and dungeons because they go against mobs and NPC's

but in PVP when they go against other players who clearly have no ability to defend themselves Trion is giving me the message they clearly do not care about me either or they would give me a way to play PVP fairly

Give me a bazooka or something to take them all down... LOL but these accounts of five or more are growing in numbers... before it was just the Vegas now its more, much more and today there was a new group in PVP as a team of mages.... they spend the entire weekend doing this so weekend PVP is getting horrible

and how can multiboxing be legal in the game if you know there is no regular way to play the game with that many accounts and be that good without a 3rd party software???

By giving the multiboxing their right to PVP, you are taking away MY right and every other single player's right to have a "FAIR LEVEL PLAYING FIELD" to fight in

so it takes away our ability to play fairly and hope to even win or tie and in time will take away people from the game myself included

Please Trion, give them the rights to play against NPC's and game mobs, but not against people in PVP

You have no right to beat 5 players at once.

You and 4 other players can and do beat 5 players at once.

Have some videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLCw9y-FaF8

And another: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3GWrDKJMV-s

Here's the thread: http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...t-justice.html

Get better, coordinate better, build a 5man premade to fight this premade and stop complaining about things that you already have solutions to.

If you refuse to build your own premade or at least some warfront communication/coordination to counter these 5boxers then you deserve to lose.
    Last edited by Valnak; 04-13-2013 at 12:14 PM.

The current multiboxers in Rift are such a non issue.
    Last edited by Baramos; 04-13-2013 at 12:20 PM.

Shadowlander

Its the newly boxer that are causeing the problems. like krazy,shakes and vegas.were just dominateing wf...funny thing is u see these videos these pple are posting are probably pple that only been boxing for 1-3yrs or not even that. me shakes weve been multiboxing for a very long time...

Soulwalker

I'm sure you both are part of the multiples

and everyone has a right to be one player one on one.... the playing field is then level

having 5 or more controlled by one player is not fair

but maybe Trion will see that when enough people leave the game

Thanks for your thoughtful replies, I respect your right to think as you wish.

Everyone has opinions... I am speaking mine

In the end level brackets, since the launch of Rift, seeing a multiboxer on the other team means a win a great majority of the time.

I have never seen a multiboxer dominate a single warfront out of the many thousands that I have done.

Not saying it can't or won't be done, but I just haven't seen it yet.
    Last edited by Baramos; 04-13-2013 at 12:32 PM.

Ascendant

playing for over 2 years now, never encountered ONE multiboxer WF.

must be a really BIG problem ...

ps: i win like 90% of my wf without multiboxing... weird ...
    Last edited by Antigonos; 04-13-2013 at 12:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xristianna View Post
    having 5 or more controlled by one player is not fair
    Yes it is. You've obviously not seen the video I posted above. I suggest you click it and follow my suggestions.

Soulwalker

I did watch the videos and thanks... I see what you mean

Soulwalker

Although I did think 3rd party software use was illegal.... and there is no way that anyone can shoot 5 spells off at the exact same time as your videos support.... by going to five different keyboards at the exact same time.. there will always be a slight delay but as your videos and game play support when these boxers target you and shoot, there is no delay whatsoever

so this alone proves they have to be using 3rd party software which is what I thought was not legal

I am just surprised Trion doesn't care, one of the reasons I left WoW was because they quit caring about their customers...

I am starting to wonder if all of these multiboxer QQ threads are actually posted by multiboxers in disguise looking for some sort of e-fame on the forums since they can't achieve it in game.

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...l/a_id/947/kw/

This answers the question.

This clarifies third party programs:

https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...o1YUVubA%3D%3D

Essentially if your hands are pressing buttons and your characters are doing things, they're fine with it even if it's across 5 accounts.

The third party programs they do not want are full on botting programs like the fishbots you can still google and find.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    I am starting to wonder if all of these multiboxer QQ threads are actually posted by multiboxers in disguise looking for some sort of e-fame on the forums since they can't achieve it in game.
    we dont need to start threads.the pple that get pwned by us do it and when us multiboxers see this we now were accomplishing something. because a thread was made.u guys need to get used to it.bc were going to be hear until trion says other wise

Quote Originally Posted by Krazynate View Post
    u guys need to get used to it.bc were going to be hear until trion says other wise
    Oh I am used to it and want to thank you all for the free wins.

As long as multiboxers are on the other team, I am a happy dwarf.

Shadowlander

funny thing is i havent lost a single match in the 55-59 bracket yet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast