+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: 5v5 Videos

Shadowlander

Default 5v5 Videos

Hello just posting 2 of the fights of a recent 5v5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUBRpciB08I

Teams:

Demonmind, Wreckoning, Sugarclam, Warningz, Yoke

vs

Slashwrist, Thiuss, Xylord, Sinnocence, Skreamo

When my baby warrior becomes a full grown dwarf, tears will be shed.

/gkick yoked for being the one death in the second game.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Ascendant

I remember fighting you in a WF recently. You kept trying to squirrel and drain my dps cleric and threw out a few fireballs too! I couldn't figure out why you singled me out in the WF though since I was definitely not healing.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    I remember fighting you in a WF recently. You kept trying to squirrel and drain my dps cleric and threw out a few fireballs too! I couldn't figure out why you singled me out in the WF though since I was definitely not healing.
    haha I was probably pyro/dom and idk i focus target random people!

Ascendant

Im not a expert on 5v5s but i dont see alot of focusing going on even though in the raid i see someone calling to focus. If the 2 warriors were focusing down the defiler no way the defiler should be alive for that long especially with a dom there. Again this is just my observation im no expert at 5s
    Last edited by Kiika; 04-12-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiika View Post
    Im not a expert on 5v5s but i dont see alot of focusing going on even though in the raid i see someone calling to focus. If the 2 warriors were focusing down the defiler no way the defiler should be alive for that long especially with a dom there. Again this is just my observation im no expert at 5s
    There are a lot of outliers in 5v5s, for instance their team had a dom also using transference and such; Skreamo is a difficult dom to deal with. Also they had a mm rogue purging frequently, and i'm sure you know in riftblade if you get purged you lose 55% dmg with Avatar of the Rift and Blade of the Ascended. So you can see me rebuffing quite a bit.

No energy+ No buffs= No kills, you gotta work for it.
    Last edited by mistacrowley420; 04-12-2013 at 08:28 PM.

The war/war and rogue/war were on the same target while the doms were both annoying the other team's healers.
    Last edited by Baramos; 04-12-2013 at 08:29 PM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Default I'm new to warrior

I still have a lot to learn, but I think both sides did very well for an impromptu grouping and on the fly coordination.

It was a lot of fun!

If you play a warrior, what does your controller look like?

Here is mine:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5v5 Videos-sugarclam-controller.jpg  

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by mistacrowley420 View Post
    There are a lot of outliers in 5v5s, for instance their team had a dom also using transference and such; Skreamo is a difficult dom to deal with. Also they had a mm rogue purging frequently, and i'm sure you know in riftblade if you get purged you lose 55% dmg with Avatar of the Rift and Blade of the Ascended. So you can see me rebuffing quite a bit.

No energy+ No buffs= No kills, you gotta work for it.
    Yea after rewatching the vid i can see whats going on now didnt notice you kept getting purged there.

i'm making a thread on dyer video section to compile all the 5v5 videos.

http://forums.doyouevenrift.com/view...0&p=6385#p6385

Ascendant

Yea after rewatching the vid i can see whats going on now didnt notice you kept getting purged there.
    Game needs to add better purges for those wanting to (in more builds). In most WF's against a good group its hard getting through 20+ buffs (exaggeration but not by much). On the fly buffs are purged first and the first buffs last (from what I understand) so if someone puts their buffs in order its even harder to purge unless the fight goes on for a while. And at that its not so hard to rebuff, but does take up the opponents gcd. Still, some purges are 1/10 or 15 seconds so its tit-for-tat and almost pointless against most players since damage was a better idea. I think it needs looked at for effectiveness (MM aside).
    Last edited by Wrastion; 04-13-2013 at 08:40 AM.

Does Wreck have his own YouTube channel? I wanna see his POV.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Demonmind View Post
    Hello just posting 2 of the fights of a recent 5v5.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUBRpciB08I

Teams:

Demonmind, Wreckoning, Sugarclam, Warningz, Yoke

vs

Slashwrist, Thiuss, Xylord, Sinnocence, Skreamo

Demonmind shut me completely down the entire game
    and you owe me about 20 mana pots
    Was fun though, everyone did a nice job

Watched the vids, not impressed since nobody went for objectives.

Killing people isn't real pvp.
    Last edited by Baramos; 04-13-2013 at 11:20 AM.

Prophet of Telara

kiika next time we do more scrimage 5v5s, you're welcome to come

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast