+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MonkeysUncle

Thread: Bug with extractors?

  1. #1
    Ascendant Flashmemory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,966

    Default Bug with extractors?

    I am not sure what is going on. But there is an ability that some class is using that stops me from attacking the cq extractors. Has anyone else notice this?

  2. #2
    Ascendant Misun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    I haven't come across that. But I've noticed that the ascended power is not working at all.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

    DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

  3. #3
    Ascendant Baramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    I haven't come across that. But I've noticed that the ascended power is not working at all.
    I believe the ascended power only reduces the damage you take from them, not boost damage to them.

  4. #4
    Ascendant Valnak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,516

    Default

    When you can't attack them it's massive amounts of lag. I find that if I untarget the extractor for a bit my lag clears up.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Baramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    When you can't attack them it's massive amounts of lag. I find that if I untarget the extractor for a bit my lag clears up.
    Flashback to the minis causing 5-10 second ability lag.

  6. #6
    Ascendant Misun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    Weird..it used to really boost damage against extractors. Holy Champion/Fury of the Ascended. Increases your damage by 100% and reduces damage you take by 75% for 30 seconds.

    My guildie said it's not working for him either.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

    DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Baramos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,595

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Weird..it used to really boost damage against extractors. Holy Champion/Fury of the Ascended. Increases your damage by 100% and reduces damage you take by 75% for 30 seconds.

    My guildie said it's not working for him either.
    Yeppers, it used to work but no longer.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Misun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    Bleh that's the pits. It used to really help take down extractors faster. What a bummer.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

    DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

  9. #9
    Champion
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Yeah the ascended powers haven't worked on the extractors for months. Still, inevitably some person will yell out to use fury of the ascended during the last 5 minutes.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts