+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: PvP Seastone

Default PvP Seastone

1. Etiquette doesn't exist on a pvp server unless you feel like being nice.

2. Griefing doesn't exist according to Trion

3. If i want to solo PvP or zerg or whatever, it's all included in the fee I'm charged monthly.

4. If you get killed and continue to respawn near your grave, you will continue to die because I'm where I'm at with the intent to kill and need to account for your aggro if I intend to enter another battle.

5. The idea of PvP is whatever the beholder makes of it. If you dont want to die, get greifed or even lose the battle of words then try Mario Bros. or spend more time fishing in you capitol.

6. I film videos of myself killing others, and It's sad and whiny that anyone would record and post videos of their own death.....QQ <sniff>

I kill and (sometimes) die nightly and enjoy every second of it! If perchance you are not enjoying yourself then it seems logical to move on. The rules on Seastoneare there are no rules! Enjoy!

Default Lies!!!

There IS no PVP left on Seastone...

Come to Faeblight; where at least there are PLAYERS...some of them even RP and PRETEND to PVP...

Far more entertaining
    Jooliah
    Guardian Mage Faeblight
    Manumanu
    Defiant Primalist Faeblight
    Nordvegr

Griefing is the act of chronically causing grief to other members of an online community, or more specifically, intentionally disrupting the immersion of another player in their gameplay.

get off seastone if you think your being griefed

Cool first post, bro!

I guess somebody somewhere didn't know what a PvP shard is.

"The rules on Seastone are there are no rules!"

Well said my friend. It seems people want to impose their individual "rules" for pvp on a server that intentionally has no rules and then get upset when people don't follow them.

For those that get upset by being 5s zerged, port camped, grave camped, etc. you have the tools to deal with your assailants - and it is not flaming someone in local chat. Use your weapons and your cunning and you'll be surprised how fun and rewarding it is to win when it is not fair.

Notably, pvp is a microcosm of life, which also isn't fair.
    Last edited by I am John Galt; 04-10-2013 at 06:16 AM.

Even though I moved off Briarcliff and Seastone when populations seemed to dwindle for PvE friendly guildmembers. I wanted to say I could not agree with the OP more. You have a choice of what shard to play on, and its' 100% free to transfer from a shard where you are auto pvp flagged. RED = DEAD.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Welcome to the jungle
    We've got fun 'n' games

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

I think there are some unspoken rules on Seastone.

1) When you get beat, you have 3 options. Try again, run away, or call your friends. If you do anything else (such as ask for a fair fight in response to it) then you are just QQ and you have no friends.

2) You can try to arrange in advance some "friendly sparring". It might happen, it might not - you might walk your 5s in and find yourself facing 20. Deal with it - there are no rules of implied fairness.

3) There is no way to win wPvP, however anybody who gets mad about dying is a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerelith View Post
    anybody who gets mad about dying is a loser.
    doyouevenrift?
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

Quote Originally Posted by Serjackums View Post
    doyouevenrift?
    LOL - "loser" may be a bit harsh. I would agree that getting mad about dying represents a fundamental misunderstanding of the wpvp concept. I don't like dying but the only thing more fun than winning a good battle is losing a good battle.

What I meant by saying "if you get mad about dying you are a loser", I meant that if dying to another player gets under your skin and makes you mouth off, you miss the point entirely. You can use it to fuel a desire to win, beat, or mame someone - but if you express nerd rage then you have completly lost and PvP isn't for you - and you need to see a psychiatrist to learn to cope with defeat.

As a poster before said, losing a good fight or even a hopeless fight is truely as much fun as winning to people who properly enjoy wPvP. Its the excitement of unpredictability that means something - not a little arranged pretend civil war reenactment.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Sixixix View Post
    1. Etiquette doesn't exist on a pvp server unless you feel like being nice.

2. Griefing doesn't exist according to Trion

3. If i want to solo PvP or zerg or whatever, it's all included in the fee I'm charged monthly.

4. If you get killed and continue to respawn near your grave, you will continue to die because I'm where I'm at with the intent to kill and need to account for your aggro if I intend to enter another battle.

5. The idea of PvP is whatever the beholder makes of it. If you dont want to die, get greifed or even lose the battle of words then try Mario Bros. or spend more time fishing in you capitol.

6. I film videos of myself killing others, and It's sad and whiny that anyone would record and post videos of their own death.....QQ <sniff>

I kill and (sometimes) die nightly and enjoy every second of it! If perchance you are not enjoying yourself then it seems logical to move on. The rules on Seastoneare there are no rules! Enjoy!

7. You must maintain a positive attitude at all times, even if you are on the opposing team or you will be blamed for ruining pvp.
    8. You must also sit around tempest bay denying all premade request from players that on pve shards, while maintaining that seastone is "where the real pvp is".
    9. You must claim you have morals/values while continually butting into arguments that don't pertain to you, then claim you do not start fights.
    10. You must vigorously deny everything, even when your own words make you seem like a hypocrite once you get called out for it.

Just a few you forgot

Quote Originally Posted by Sixixix View Post
    1. You must think you are better at pvp just because you are on the pvp server!
    fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerelith View Post
    What I meant by saying "if you get mad about dying you are a loser", I meant that if dying to another player gets under your skin and makes you mouth off, you miss the point entirely. You can use it to fuel a desire to win, beat, or mame someone - but if you express nerd rage then you have completly lost and PvP isn't for you - and you need to see a psychiatrist to learn to cope with defeat.

As a poster before said, losing a good fight or even a hopeless fight is truely as much fun as winning to people who properly enjoy wPvP. Its the excitement of unpredictability that means something - not a little arranged pretend civil war reenactment.
    Sorry Aerelith - wasn't trying to pick apart your point. We clearly agree. I was more trying to deter the flamers/trollers that inevitably post things like, "You must think you are better at pvp just because you are on the pvp server! - fixed that for you."

Mostly successful...

Seastone the only PvP server left. My one and only true love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IBJlUWDy9c.

But, one day I may return...

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast