+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Bhrawn
  • 1 Post By Abealri
  • 3 Post By Anathemus

Thread: The End-ALL solution for fixing PvP, permanently.

Champion

Default The End-ALL solution for fixing PvP, permanently.

I couldn't think of a more fitting place to put this link, than right here in the PvP Forums:

The perfect solution for finally fixing PvP

I-50's should be required the day before posting in this forum, because everyone here has an IQ of at least 130!

Love it or leave it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Great video, and the truth. I had a lobotomy and was forced to watch Billy Graham for 24 hrs. straight with my eyelids stapled open. It effectively lowered my IQ to 70 and has made me much happier since then. You kids today are lucky you get a pill and Lil Wayne.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Default Interesting

What is ironic is that the majority of people that watch that video probably assume that they are smart enough to be able to laugh at the brutal truth of this satire.

Assuming you are smarter than other people because they have different world views than you, is as backwards and simplistic as assuming you are better than other people because of your skin color. Making the same intellectual mistakes, but with bigger words, as have been made time and time again for the last 2000 years since the supposed death of Christ, is not progress.
    Like the pilgrim, you will not make it out of the slough of intellectual despond until you have accepted your limitations, and made peace with your mediocrity.

Something to bring you all back to earth... now go and enjoy your day. Love the people around you, you only live once.
    Last edited by Anathemus; 04-09-2013 at 05:52 AM.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

Quote Originally Posted by Anathemus View Post

you only live once.
    Noone
    Ever
    Really
    Dies

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

+ Reply to Thread