+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By harri077

Thread: [PVP vid] Bloodxxdance EP 2: Enjoy

Plane Touched

Default [PVP vid] Bloodxxdance EP 2: Enjoy

Just recently got to lvl 51, I made a a lot of changes including switching to dual axe. I plan to go 40 points in War Lord then rest in Pala....see how that goes....

Enjoy the vid!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHNSlZ2zsf8

Nice video, and you showed good awareness. Hurry up and get 60 so you can come play with the big kids, I need to die to someone else already.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    Nice video, and you showed good awareness. Hurry upeople get 60 so you can come play with the big kids, I need to die to someone else already.
    I look forward to 60 mate. The PvP at these lvls is kinda lame. Half of the people just run from me back to the healer. Ive been trying to record some good 1v1s but no one hardly wants to fight!!! Thanks for your comment

Yeah most people at that level are just trying to get to 60 as fast as possible and WFs provide a great avenue for that. When you get to 60 you will find a lot more people willing to fight you 1on1 and not run due to the fact they enjoy being there and not just trying to level up.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Not bad, although I do chuckle at the reactions of some of those opponents.

"I think I know what a warrior's Achilles heel must be! What if I backpedal slowly while attacking? There's no way that'll fail! Hold on, he's not in front of me any more - time for some keyboard turning!"

+ Reply to Thread