Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: The Best PvP Happened Tonight

Ascendant

Default The Best PvP Happened Tonight

The best PvP I have seen in Rift in a long time happened tonight on Seastone (inside TB). Those who were there know what I'm talkin' bout. Spite vs. Yoke vs. Unreal.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    The best PvP I have seen in Rift in a long time happened tonight on Seastone (inside TB). Those who were there know what I'm talkin' bout. Spite vs. Yoke vs. Unreal.

Seastone is the new pve shard, didn't you know?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93qr81FUyjU

Seastone, #1 carebear shard, +50 dodge

http://www.twitch.tv/Screamoaktown - Live streaming 5v5's
    Skreamo@Greybriar
    <Wasted Talent>

Prophet of Telara

Some guardians were spawn camping yoke and trash talking him, told him to get a 5s together so we made a 5s and went to seastone, were asking for a 5s in tempest bay, everyone with seastone tags dodged every request and proceeded to whine about how they won't 5v5 because one of our group members has a negative attitude.
    I find it funny that seastone claims to be where the real pvp is yet when faced with real pvp they let feelings get in the way of game play.
    I also find it odd that most of the 5s that go on in this game are started by people on pve shards while seastone claims to be where the real pvp is, i guess we all have different opinions of real pvp but i never guessed a pvp shards would revolve around standing around in tempest bay, trash talking and avoiding challenges that involved pvp...

Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    Some guardians were spawn camping yoke and trash talking him, told him to get a 5s together so we made a 5s and went to seastone, were asking for a 5s in tempest bay, everyone with seastone tags dodged every request and proceeded to whine about how they won't 5v5 because one of our group members has a negative attitude.
    I find it funny that seastone claims to be where the real pvp is yet when faced with real pvp they let feelings get in the way of game play.
    I also find it odd that most of the 5s that go on in this game are started by people on pve shards while seastone claims to be where the real pvp is, i guess we all have different opinions of real pvp but i never guessed a pvp shards would revolve around standing around in tempest bay, trash talking and avoiding challenges that involved pvp...
    I always found it funny that when Eq2 opened up BGs and let you queue 24 man raids the top end raid guilds beat the top end PvP guilds.

Skilled PvE'ers don't play yo~

It just felt nice after hearing them call us the blubie-pansy servers for so long. Because we weren't on PvP servers..obvs skilless carebears.
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-08-2013 at 03:09 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

holy **** they really are all rogues. What a trash server.

And yes I'm assuming that was entire server.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-08-2013 at 03:22 AM.

That's how I hit rank 80.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

That is to funny and then the guy being a butt head in the video has the audacity to call him names for recording what he was doing. Hey if you are embarrassed to have others watch what you are doing you probably should not be doing it.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Yep.. That's a typical Volan event at Seastone. That wasn't the whole server, just a few guardians who go to Volan tag the boss twice and play hell with any of us defiants that show up.

When faced with that situation you are supposed to call in your guild and stomp their faces in.

Who was that? I saw one name I recognized. That person is never getting heals again from me in wf's. JRB..never healing you again.

What's the name of the guild?
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Rift Chaser

Yoke got everything he deserved and so does anyone else who plays a pvp shard. that's how open world pvp works

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Who was that? I saw one name I recognized. That person is never getting heals again from me in wf's. JRB..never healing you again.

What's the name of the guild?
    Belik, spite
    where the real pvp is...

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Candoalot View Post
    Yoke got everything he deserved and so does anyone else who plays a pvp shard. that's how open world pvp works

If you want to spawn camp who cares, even though I think it's a d*ck move, it's just the fact they choose to do it, then told him to get a 5s, then when he did they b*tched out and refused to do one.
    Spawn camp all you want, trash talk all you want just be prepared to back it up with real pvp, not 2v1 at a graveyard

Thats what we on Seastone find so funny. You guys think PvP is something you prepare for and organize around. For us it can happen at any moment, and you are stuck in whatever spec you have when it happens, and your team isnt premade or balanced, and sometimes you have a numbers advantage and other times you don't. But whatever happens, you put up the best fight you can and sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Whatever happens you go down swinging.

There is only one rule: if you make someone mad you never give them what they want.

Nobody is going to give you 5s. Go take your 5s to the open world and piss people off and then fight off whatever response you get - outnumbered or not.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Aerelith View Post
    Thats what we on Seastone find so funny. You guys think PvP is something you prepare for and organize around. For us it can happen at any moment, and you are stuck in whatever spec you have when it happens, and your team isnt premade or balanced, and sometimes you have a numbers advantage and other times you don't. But whatever happens, you put up the best fight you can and sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. Whatever happens you go down swinging.

There is only one rule: if you make someone mad you never give them what they want.

Nobody is going to give you 5s. Go take your 5s to the open world and piss people off and then fight off whatever response you get - outnumbered or not.
    Obviously you didn't comprehend the post, THEY asked yoke to 5v5, so we got a team and then they refused.
    It's one thing if you just don't do 5s, that's perfectly fine but don't request one while talking trash then back out when it happens.
    I'm just curious as to when you guys get caught out in open world pvp in these so called times could happen anywhere and in any spec, if you leave tempest bay and you're on a pvp shard, then you should be prepared to pvp and if you're dumb enough to not switch to pvp spec and be caught in open world in a non pvp spec then i think maybe a pvp shard isn't for you, perhaps spend your time in tempest bay...
    Last edited by slash_wrists; 04-08-2013 at 08:42 AM.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast