+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By xzaar

Thread: 5v5 videos

General of Telara

Default 5v5 videos

Hey guys,

Follow the link below for 5v5 videos. It is posted on another thread, but the video's existence is not apparent because of the other post's title. I like the second video (part 1 & 2) more than the first video because it was not interrupted by pugs. I think Zekken's group won the first match up though.

http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...in-5v5s-7.html

Enjoy, and please post your 5v5 videos.

All of my videos are posted here too:

http://forums.doyouevenrift.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=533

I have a few other 5v5s.

General of Telara

You should add music, it makes the longer videos more interesting to watch.

Last edited by mistacrowley420; 04-07-2013 at 02:57 AM.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4lTGttY_w

Makes me miss the game before SL.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by mistacrowley420 View Post
    Yeah, I was in some of those matches. The first link was awesome. I remember that fight distinctly. I was sitting it out because me and Zekken/Zoar were rotating in and out. Pocket was playing an alt rogue character that wasn't fully geared. His main rogue was on another shard for raiding, IIRC. I remember Pocket used to let Narrian play that alt rogue of his so Narrian could run with us (because he was a guardian and needed a defiant toon). Narrian would complain that the toon was gimped because he was used to having relic PvE weapons on his guardian rogue (back when relic PvE weapons were BiS for PvP).

The other side was TFS. They had Nerd, Tyaus, Veeru, Marduke, Dred (though they were also rotating guildies in and out). Montage was with us for some reason, I think because Dayzee couldn't make it.

There were several fights vs. TFS where we would lose a man early and end up coming back and wiping them 4v5. I miss Drednaught and Vecenzo and all those old TFS guys. Veeru, of course, is still around as well as a few others who are now in Unreal. TFS would rarely run away from a 5v5, unlike most guilds in Rift nowadays who will dodge and avoid 5 man premades when they queue as a premade (lame).

I would say we won 90% of those matches. TFS did a lot better when Nerd was a healer and when they had Drednaught and Skeezy as the warriors. Those matches were usually close. When they didn't have Nerd and Dred, it was usually a faceroll (even with Veeru, as good as he is).

Anyway, just a little Rift PvP history..lulz

+ Reply to Thread