+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [PVP Vid] Warrior lvl 50 pvp

Plane Touched

Default [PVP Vid] Warrior lvl 50 pvp

I just recently started to play Rift again, I plan to lvl to 60 via pvp so I thought ill make some pvp vids of me doing it!!

My first ever upload. I tried to record as many good fights as possible. Enjoy!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1epS8KscmBc
    Last edited by harri077; 04-06-2013 at 07:33 AM.

Not bad. My only recommendation would be to use less macros so you can time your burst better.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Champion

You circle strafe so much you usually go around and start attacking them from the front again, then back around.

Why don't you stop circle strafing once you have reached their back, and start circle strafing again if they turn toward you?

Sorry, but couldn't watch more than a few mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnut View Post
    You circle strafe so much.
    It has more to do with irritating people who hate circle strafers then stabbing them in the back.

Psychological warfare FTW. Watching mages blink in to walls and MM rogues disengage into rocks. is the funnest part of it.

Sometimes you can even watch people keyboard turn to try to face you lol.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    It has more to do with irritating people who harecore strafers then stabbing them in the back.

Psychological warfare FTW. Watching mages blink in to walls and MM rogues disengage into rocks. is the funnest part of it.

Sometimes you can even watch people keyboard turn to try to face you lol.
    Yea what he said that's why I circle strafe. But for the purpose of recoding then I can prob tone it down a bit. Like I said I just got back into rift so my macros are pretty simple atm lol

Champion

My main is a mage but I PVP war on the side and circle strafing non stop is stupid to me. I suck at melee but I have seen a lof of good war vids including Kaz, and Spaceboots, and even some that include Zoar and never have I seen a War spiral me into throwing up as much as you have.

There is a fine line of circle strafing into making someone "blink into walls" and just doing it "just to do it". You seem to be the latter

Good vids though and I hope Trion starts to make this game more melee friendly. I like melee, like zoar said it makes keyboard turners so easy to spot and makes this game just more fun IMO
    Last edited by Gnut; 04-06-2013 at 10:53 PM.

+ Reply to Thread