+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Sefik
  • 1 Post By Styxxey
  • 1 Post By Aquafria

Thread: Conquest random button issue

Default Conquest random button issue

Hello everyone ,

So a while back everyone in the raid could que for conquest , remember how in warfronts you allways got the Que for conquest ? Well Trion "fixed" it and they put a Random button wich is great but no one else in the raid should have access to that button except the group leader or a person who has assist in that specific raid .
    It is hard these days to get people in , form raids for Conquest and then some random person just clicks the random button and splits the raid .

So Trion all I am asking you is please fix this issue and let the raid leaders group for Conquest ..
    And also i whould like you members of this community to help on this thread and spread the word ... not sure if this is an issue for everyone else , but for me it is .

I agree; please let the Leader of the Raid ONLY pick which faction a group enters in CQ.
    Genny@Greybriar

Better yet remove that Random button altogether. It's not random for 3 options! Just have the leader pick 1 faction, it's not rocket science, why the need for a random button for 3 options?!
    Last edited by Oblivion333; 04-05-2013 at 01:31 PM.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Or that , I personally don't use that button .. but i am assuming that some people use it and i didn't want to say just remove it , just make it so that only the leader of the raid can use it .. if you get my point

Rift Chaser

random button can stay but if yer grouped only the group leader should have the option to click and select where they will attempt to go too!

If we are talking about premades anyways I would like to get the queue for a faction back! As a choice so people who make premades can pick the same faction and as long as there is no room they will wait outside...

And yes I know we wil get a lotta QQ-ers about that last remark but like we said in different posts nothing is stopping you from doing the same or joining them.

Styxxey

It should be a raid leader only option.

I like that Styxxey , good point

+ Reply to Thread