+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Multiple instances of CQ

Rift Chaser

Default Multiple instances of CQ

Due to CQ only happening once every hour or so and given the fact that population numbers have been rising in the instance, any chance at getting multiple instances running at once. Having a pvp zone where at prime time you don't even get to see your enemies on the screen do to the client not able to process the information fast enough is not optimal.

My computer is mid-grade but i think once teams past the point of 3 raid groups things start to take a turn performance wise. I dont know about you guys but I would prefer to be able to have abilities work and actually be able to see the other players on the opposing team while pvping?

Not trolling, just severely disagreeing...the entire point of CQ is the huge-ness of it, and I even like the idea of it having breaks in between matches. I hope that they don't change the "one instance of CQ" thing

now...if we're talking engine and server/client improvements to make it all a smoother experience, then I 100% endorse

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Stryfe19 View Post
    Not trolling, just severely disagreeing...the entire point of CQ is the huge-ness of it, and I even like the idea of it having breaks in between matches. I hope that they don't change the "one instance of CQ" thing

now...if we're talking engine and server/client improvements to make it all a smoother experience, then I 100% endorse
    Well engine and server/client improvements are pretty much needed across the board. But what is the point of hugeness if it eliminates the gaming aspect entirely from the map.

here is my case in a nutshell In many of the primetime CQs when you get a big battle it is not unheard of to
    -take 5-10 seconds to use a single GCD.
    - not have 50% or more of the enemies render on your screen

It just seems silly to have the gameplay aspect (such as casting abilities and having something on your screen to react to) eliminated just for the sake of saking it was a 300 person battle,

You could easily scale it back and say it was a 180 person battle and actually have an active part in the fight

+ Reply to Thread