Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: New tatic to Lock all pro CQ threads?

Default New tatic to Lock all pro CQ threads?

Maybe its just me, but it seems a few individuals are posting comments meant to derail and deterioate in any thread where the outcome puts the CQ premades in a positive light. I think at least two have been locked so far
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

pictures of murder victims shock me, especially coming from such nice old people.

Potato.......
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Maybe its just me, but it seems a few individuals are posting comments meant to derail and deterioate in any thread where the outcome puts the CQ premades in a positive light. I think at least two have been locked so far
    Yes, that is exactly their intention. Most players do not take anything these folks say seriously. For whatever reason they are just seeking attention and negative attention seems to work best for them. "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater" or in other words make note of the pieces of information that are valuable and just trash the rest of it. The majority of these players are not proactive but rather more subversive and do more to harm the game then help it.
    Genny@Greybriar

This does not please me, you are obviously trolling.

Prophet of Telara

Maybe the mods just hate conquest as much as the rest of us do

What you view as positive and negative isn't how everyone else views it. You should know that.
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by GennyG View Post
    Yes, that is exactly their intention. Most players do not take anything these folks say seriously. For whatever reason they are just seeking attention and negative attention seems to work best for them. "Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater" or in other words make note of the pieces of information that are valuable and just trash the rest of it. The majority of these players are not proactive but rather more subversive and do more to harm the game then help it.
    These players are expressing their opinion about the game, which includes your beloved conquest
    Just because someones opinion doesn't meet you and landslides positivity requirement doesn't mean they are derailing threads or are not proactive it just means that people may actually disagree with you and they may express those opinions, god forbid...the nerve.

But when Im postig im allowed to structure my thoughts in my own view I presume?

Its funny how a handful of these culprits jumped at the bit to post in this very thread. Thanks for highlighting my point.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Prophet of Telara

But when Im postig im allowed to structure my thoughts in my own view I presume?

Its funny how a handful of these culprits jumped at the bit to post in this very thread. Thanks for highlighting my point.
    In other words how dare the people you accuse of doing things actually respond to them instead of pretending they didn't see it, got it...

Na you can post whatever you want with your views. Just don't get butthurt when people disagree with them.

Slash you cant be serious. Im referring to the post that add next to nothing positive or nagative in reference to the threads conversation. For example someone posting about murder victim pictures of old people. Since ABL has several times sated they are a bunch of old people, this is grossly inapporpriate and serves only as an effort to have the thread locked.

I would hope Trion is paying attention to you few who are doing this and that they consider deleting your account.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

I would hope Trion is paying attention to you few who are doing this and that they consider deleting your account.
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

For real?

I was saying why your pictures thread probably got locked.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 04-05-2013 at 09:37 AM.

I did not directly name anyone I was suspicious of, your statement just now only adds to my suspicion as being correct. Im also wondering if you guys have each other on speed dial.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast