Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: New tatic to Lock all pro CQ threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    But when Im postig im allowed to structure my thoughts in my own view I presume?

Its funny how a handful of these culprits jumped at the bit to post in this very thread. Thanks for highlighting my point.
    Making a thread about people trolling other threads

will usually lead to trolling.
    Also repeatedly falling to troll posts leads to losing credibility which makes your other posts look even worse.

Lithmygoober@deepwood
    Lithmygoo@deepwood

I did not directly name anyone I was suspicious of, your statement just now only adds to my suspicion as being correct. Im also wondering if you guys have each other on speed dial.
    Was very clear who you were talking about, I don't get why so many people pretend they weren't speaking specifically when it's obvious they are.

Prophet of Telara

Slash you cant be serious. Im referring to the post that add next to nothing positive or nagative in reference to the threads conversation. For example someone posting about murder victim pictures of old people. Since ABL has several times sated they are a bunch of old people, this is grossly inapporpriate and serves only as an effort to have the thread locked.

I would hope Trion is paying attention to you few who are doing this and that they consider deleting your account.

You started a thread about people derailing cq threads then when those same people respond to you or have a difference of opinion, you act as though you're shocked, what did you expect exactly?
    you have to understand that people can say and do as they like and you cannot dictate that based on your personal views

Fair enough boots
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Can't we all just makeout and hold hands?
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Im not shocked at all? Curious why you would think so, I was pretty sure those I suspected would affirm those suspicions by posting in here. Thought I was clear about that.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

I have a cunning plan to make everyone happy...make Conquest 5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v 5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v 5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v 5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v5v 5v5v5v5v5v5.

Mei

I hate humanity.
    Fluent

By bringing it up you are just giving people more reason to troll you. I don't know what you thought this thread would accomplish aside from feeding your smug superiority complex.

Lol this cant be serious..

Trolls will be trolls. The only way to mitigate the troll content is to not comeback with another troll response. That is how it all starts. The comeback phrases and insults just result to more negative feedback. But GOD how much I love it LOL. Drama at its best, "As my Storm Legion Turns"...Staring Covergirl Diamond.

That is why the Devil invented Moderators LOL.

In all seriousness, constructive criticism should only be allowed or the Moderator will close the thread. Moral of this story: DON'T TROLL.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...dRsMD66ZyN0uC5

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    Trolls will be trolls. The only way to mitigate the troll content is to not comeback with another troll response. That is how it all starts. The comeback phrases and insults just result to more negative feedback. But GOD how much I love it LOL. Drama at its best, "As my Storm Legion Turns"...Staring Covergirl Diamond.

That is why the Devil invented Moderators LOL.

In all seriousness, constructive criticism should only be allowed or the Moderator will close the thread. Moral of this story: DON'T TROLL.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...dRsMD66ZyN0uC5
    You say don't troll yet troll yourself, or am I the troll trolling by asking whether your trolling by asking other trolls not to troll? Troll much?
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

http://imgur.com/QqO8E4s

You guys are so silly!

Sword of Telara

these threads get locked because things happen in a normal order.

1.) person makes a thread vocalizing their opinion.

2.) someone comments in a manner about the thread that the op doesnt like.

3.) op responds back to the troll or a different opinion based post.

4.) another troll post hits the thread.

5.) not only the op but others then start responding to the remaining troll posts and image posts which has nothing to do with the thread. this usually goes on for a few pages or so and then they finally decide to lock it as there is no useful information about the game in multiple pages of crap posts.
    Last edited by Ehxon; 04-05-2013 at 03:09 PM.

if everyone got what they asked for THIS will be the end result of rift pvp

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast