+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LFM small man CQ tonight

Telaran

Default LFM small man CQ tonight

Is anyone interested in running a small gank group in CQ tonight with the goal of snagging some dynamic pvp? 5 man max.

I will lead in vent (required) calling fights and pathing to avoid zergs.

The main activities will be griefing solos until they build up to a point where we get a solid fight, back sweeping zerg stragglers, and rebuffing at the base once we kill someone popular and they call out in their vent to have us slaughtered.

No requirements on spec or gear, just please have vent and be willing to stick together.

Satisfaction / fun absolutely not guaranteed. I haven't ran in ~2 weeks and there is a good chance the pre-mades are way too solid these days to allow any sort of non-zerg play.

ehm... NA or EU?
    R.I.P: Paraygon lvl-60 & Parangea lvl-60 <The Lords of War@bloodiron>
    It saddens me to see what Rift pvp has become. The laughing stock of the gaming world.

Telaran

NA! Sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by wwwwww View Post
    Is anyone interested in running a small gank group in CQ tonight with the goal of snagging some dynamic pvp? 5 man max.

I will lead in vent (required) calling fights and pathing to avoid zergs.

The main activities will be griefing solos until they build up to a point where we get a solid fight, back sweeping zerg stragglers, and rebuffing at the base once we kill someone popular and they call out in their vent to have us slaughtered.

No requirements on spec or gear, just please have vent and be willing to stick together.

Satisfaction / fun absolutely not guaranteed. I haven't ran in ~2 weeks and there is a good chance the pre-mades are way too solid these days to allow any sort of non-zerg play.
    Oh yeah, this is right up my alley, hell I might even stream this. Sign me up!

You forget about me?
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

+ Reply to Thread