+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Another CQ power rant

Shield of Telara

Default Another CQ power rant

Seriously, make it account bound. It's becoming absurd trying to keep points up on just 2 toons at the same time. Either that or the decay rate needs to be lowered significantly.

I think it would be reasonable for the decay to start from last login upon your next login. Some kind of half life decay. Giving you a chance to stop the bleeding within a couple hours but decaying more quickly the longer you put it off.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

I'd like to make CQ power a consumable that I can sell to the PvE players that don't want to play. I've got plenty left over!
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    I'd like to make CQ power a consumable that I can sell to the PvE players that don't want to play. I've got plenty left over!
    haha

me likey!

My post could be considered a troll post, but its not!
    Its just funny and i share it with the world, please forgive me if its trollish <3

<3, Exxy

account wide cq points would be a HUGE QoL change. i'm currently leveling my cleric, and i wouldn't want to have 2 chars to worry about decaying.. or more once i got my other chars 60 O_o
    R.I.P: Paraygon lvl-60 & Parangea lvl-60 <The Lords of War@bloodiron>
    It saddens me to see what Rift pvp has become. The laughing stock of the gaming world.

Ascendant

I also suggested this change, its a pain man trying to keep cq power on 2 toons. Make it happen daglar come on bro

I keep it up on my main, simply don't care about it on my alt.

Did that since ID, and my alt's killed everything in there long before it became obsolete content.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish~

i would just like them to change the way cq power decays
    its overly punative right now, you cant leave for a weekend trip or a vacation. else you come back and you're decayed.
    why is it decaying when i'm offline?
    times 2 chars its even more annoying.
    but if they just fixed the way it decays it would be better.

Ascendant

If CQ opens at the wrong time(IE during raids instead of before or after) then I get a whole days worth of decay.

I just dont have that much free time during the week and its very easy to be unable to enter for a two day period just due to bad timing on the part of CQ.

Just for those complaining about CQ decay, You should start focusing on buffing turrets, it gives a lot of CQ power and makes it easy to full that bar back =)

Just sayin ^^

<3, Exxy

Cant wait to maintain cq power on 3 characters once my warrior hits 60

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Exxyy View Post
    Just for those complaining about CQ decay, You should start focusing on buffing turrets, it gives a lot of CQ power and makes it easy to full that bar back =)

Just sayin ^^

<3, Exxy
    If its not open, you cant stop decay. that hour 10 lockout timer can be killer when it hits at the wrong time

I would love to see some changes for cq power: account bound, change in decay(online time or reduce) or maybe let us buy for cq marks a consumable which extend the time before decay by 24h or a week.
    One of our raid members was on vacation last week...she lost 169k cq power.
    Also cq power decay is one of the reasons why 2 of our raiders stopped playing the game now(not forever guess like a lot people they will come back after some months)....but for some people it`s only frustrating to have to go in cq for the significant HP boost you get.

Rift Disciple

I'd just like a longer period of time before it starts. The rate is fast but not unbearable, but it starts after 24hrs of no CQ. Make that 3 days and then you can take a weekend off for a trip or whatever without feeling like you need to grind it all back the instant you get home. Heck, make it 3 days and speed the decay a tiny bit if you must - I think people are more unhappy about when the decay starts instead of the speed of it, in general. Longer time before it begins = more flexibility about when to refresh points, and that's always a good thing.

Account bound would be nice as well.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    "I'd like to make CQ power a consumable that I can sell to the PvP players that don't want to play. I've got plenty left over!"
    there you go, that's better.
    I think that was a typo or did you just mean pvpers that don't want to hide behind zerg vs zerg and do another boring pve based instance and claim that it's pvp...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast