+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Remove auto follow in WFs and CQ

Default Remove auto follow in WFs and CQ

What would we be losing?

What would we be gaining?

Should we as a pvp community ask Trion to remove auto follow from warfronts and conquest?

Discuss!

That command is necessary for our mufti-boxing customers.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

how can i pick my nose and scratch my arse at the same time if i have to use the keyboard and mouse?
    Last edited by Pixel Monkey; 04-02-2013 at 01:39 PM.

I use it too to do as little as possible.

Auto follow has no place in warfronts!

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

I use it every time I need a beer which is usually often then theres the issue of getting rid of the beer. Im not using it to sit back and make the rest of the faction do the work. Just tring to stay with the group to run to the fridge. Oh well if it is removed I will just have to put a cooler next to my seat. Now for getting rid of the beer.
    shadetree

Quote Originally Posted by hunt View Post
    I use it every time I need a beer which is usually often then theres the issue of getting rid of the beer. Im not using it to sit back and make the rest of the faction do the work. Just tring to stay with the group to run to the fridge. Oh well if it is removed I will just have to put a cooler next to my seat. Now for getting rid of the beer.
    Dont think cq is the issue, but WFs is a resounding..YES.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

/follow is very important to PvP. If you take it away I Will unsubscribe.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

I'm glad my local police don't try to figure out ways to stop me from doing things legal in my area.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Yeah in wfs i dont see how pr why it would be benaficial maps are small there is no running across maps, but in cqs meh i guess it could be abused, but with as long as the matches are its nice to be able to go afk for a min to take care of stuff and not be all by your lonesome
    shadetree

Quote Originally Posted by hunt View Post
    Numlock says whats up

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    I'm glad my local police don't try to figure out ways to stop me from doing things legal in my area.
    I don't understand. What exactly would you be losing if Trion removed auto follow from warfronts or conquest?

Quote Originally Posted by Marnos View Post
    I don't understand. What exactly would you be losing if Trion removed auto follow from warfronts or conquest?
    CQ matches can last well over an hour. Trion has given us 3 minutes to do necessities before we are kicked. I do not appreciate being kicked because I have to afk for 3.5 minutes after spending 1.5 hours in a CQ only to come back and not being able to get in my same team. Thank goodness for auto-follow to at least buy me another minute of time.

In my opinion, CQ should never last over an hour and I would love to see an hour timer put in place in CQ.
    Genny@Greybriar

Rift Chaser

Being that conquest can sometimes last a long time - if you need to go to the bathroom or get a drink or whatever its nice to be able to stay with your group. It still counts toward the AFK timer so i dont see a reason to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by GennyG View Post
    CQ matches can last well over an hour. Trion has given us 3 minutes to do necessities before we are kicked. I do not appreciate being kicked because I have to afk for 3.5 minutes after spending 1.5 hours in a CQ only to come back and not being able to get in my same team. Thank goodness for auto-follow to at least buy me another minute of time.

In my opinion, CQ should never last over an hour and I would love to see an hour timer put in place in CQ.
    Agree that CQ does not need to have auto follow disabled and even more so , on an hour time limit...lol

That being said, there is no real reason to have auto follow in any other WF.

Also, I liked the idea of CQ points being account bound...I was leveling alts, now with the CQ portion of the game (the length of time required, getting through most of them), not so much anymore. Though a different thread, it is CQ related.
    Last edited by Lords0fpain; 04-05-2013 at 01:34 PM.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast