+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 219
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: It's a healers game

  1. #196
    Ascendant BishopX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    You make as much sense on the forums as your waste of space so called dps does in warfronts...
    http://imageshack.us/f/694/gotdeepz.jpg/

    waste of space ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwO1Y...5Okk8A&index=9
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

  2. #197
    Ascendant Fujitasix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    3,416

    Default

    I think BishopX missed by a fuzz on what I was suggesting for healers countering healers - it was more about each soul having a counter for specific types of healing or shields, not an all out war on HoTs.

    Make Blight AoE.

    Downpour can remove all shields.

    Puri shields can reflect non-targeted splash healing and damage the caster. (comparable to mass charged shield beating up a dom)

    The intent is to weaken healers when they are too prevalent, and to leave them largely unaffected when in small / appropriate ratios for a warfront. It would take some tweaking, but I think it's a completely viable and fair method to "fix" the randomness of team structures.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

  3. #198
    Rift Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    643

    Default

    Healers should all just quit the game
    Last edited by Nooblet; 03-15-2013 at 11:30 PM.

  4. #199
    Ascendant shortycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nooblet View Post
    Healers should all just quit the game
    I agree, give the lead cleric dev job to BihopX, he knows what he's talking about -_-

  5. #200
    Ascendant shortycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Topping the healing charts doesn't make you a good healer.

    That video shows you being carried by ABL? this proves your point how?
    Last edited by shortycool; 03-16-2013 at 12:39 AM.

  6. #201
    Ascendant Ajax1114's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,576

    Default

    I remember back when Trion tried to experiment with nerfing warden cross-healing and the community went berserk about the implications of the changes in PvE.

    That was a sad day for PvP. Cross-healing is always go to be an issue as long as mechanics are not in place to weaken it. The chloro veil model is a good one, but chloros are obviously not the only kind of healer.

  7. #202
    Ascendant shortycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Tell it Shorty!
    all the complaint's i see coming in these forums about healing, is normally by people who can't heal or dont even play a healing class.

    If you will excuse me, im going back to watching a very potter musical: Senior year
    Last edited by shortycool; 03-16-2013 at 12:46 AM.

  8. #203
    Ascendant BishopX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    2,622

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortycool View Post
    Topping the healing charts doesn't make you a good healer.

    That video shows you being carried by ABL? this proves your point how?
    and this video shows only that I "riding the coat tails of an overpowered spec"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiGOPCZTW0E

    then I am challenged to play as a druid and do this
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...311192029.jpg/
    but that dosent count because "I didnt do much to help the team BRO"

    and this shows "you can only get kills when people arent paying attention to you"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O3k_R9BbVo

    and this video shows that I am "a scrub who dosent play the objective and fail DEEPZ"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sdQJ6tdSMM

    and this video dosent count because "you were obviously being carried by 3 pocket healers"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix2j1Mk5KCw

    and http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/gotdeepz.jpg/ dosent count because "well there are no REAL pvpers in this game so thats easy..."

    and this video in a pvp game dosent count
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN3iVaC-_uY

    because I am <insert faction here> which is easy mode and I could NEVER do that as the opposite faction

    and then 10 months later I do the same thing on the opposite faction
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKqXFDPHrQU
    and I guess that dosent count because..... I dunno but im sure you will come up with another reason that countless trolls before you have not come up with.
    Last edited by BishopX; 03-16-2013 at 08:50 AM.
    How much do you HATE BISHOPX?
    Warrior video (july)
    Newest shaman PvP video
    Enjoy the GREATEST HITS

  9. #204
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BishopX View Post
    and this video shows only that I "riding the coat tails of an overpowered spec"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiGOPCZTW0E

    then I am challenged to play as a druid and do this
    http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...311192029.jpg/
    but that dosent count because "I didnt do much to help the team BRO"

    and this shows "you can only get kills when people arent paying attention to you"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O3k_R9BbVo

    and this video shows that I am "a scrub who dosent play the objective and fail DEEPZ"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sdQJ6tdSMM

    and this video dosent count because "you were obviously being carried by 3 pocket healers"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix2j1Mk5KCw

    and http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/694/gotdeepz.jpg/ dosent count because "well there are no REAL pvpers in this game so thats easy..."

    and this video in a pvp game dosent count
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN3iVaC-_uY

    because I am <insert faction here> which is easy mode and I could NEVER do that as the opposite faction

    and then 10 months later I do the same thing on the opposite faction
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKqXFDPHrQU
    and I guess that dosent count because..... I dunno but im sure you will come up with another reason that countless trolls before you have not come up with.
    I'm just curious as to if you have a video of the time you and i were the only 2 clerics in an entirely full raid of whitefall steppes, with the other team full of doms who were making it impossible for me to keep mana/cleanse and heal 15 people solo while you played a DPS cleric and casted your worthless, nerfed, nysyrs rebuke every 1 minute and your equally as worthless cleansable dots while yelling how bad everyone else is...
    Just curious if you have a video of that or do you only post ones where you aren't completely useless
    Last edited by slash_wrists; 03-16-2013 at 10:55 AM.

  10. #205
    Sword of Telara Valavus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    869

    Default

    This thread just got uncomfortable.
    Lasthope - Cleric
    Newhope - Salty Healing Mage Re-roll
    <Ready Check>
    Prime Progress: GSB 5/5 RoS 4/4 RotP 4/4

  11. #206
    Champion Kat Fantastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    563

    Default

    Buzzkills.
    Thunderkat (65) - Tekay (65) - Pfifer (65) - Visionary (65) - Rhailo (65)


    <Bounty>'s GL - NA chillest.

  12. #207
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    I'm just curious as to if you have a video of the time you and i were the only 2 clerics in an entirely full raid of whitefall steppes, with the other team full of doms who were making it impossible for me to keep mana/cleanse and heal 15 people solo while you played a DPS cleric and casted your worthless, nerfed, nysyrs rebuke every 1 minute and your equally as worthless cleansable dots while yelling how bad everyone else is...
    Just curious if you have a video of that or do you only post ones where you aren't completely useless
    I like the cut of yer jib

  13. #208
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    I'm just curious as to if you have a video of the time you and i were the only 2 clerics in an entirely full raid of whitefall steppes, with the other team full of doms who were making it impossible for me to keep mana/cleanse and heal 15 people solo while you played a DPS cleric and casted your worthless, nerfed, nysyrs rebuke every 1 minute and your equally as worthless cleansable dots while yelling how bad everyone else is...
    Just curious if you have a video of that or do you only post ones where you aren't completely useless

    Now thats funny...
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

  14. #209
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,454

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    I'm just curious as to if you have a video of the time you and i were the only 2 clerics in an entirely full raid of whitefall steppes, with the other team full of doms who were making it impossible for me to keep mana/cleanse and heal 15 people solo while you played a DPS cleric and casted your worthless, nerfed, nysyrs rebuke every 1 minute and your equally as worthless cleansable dots while yelling how bad everyone else is...
    Just curious if you have a video of that or do you only post ones where you aren't completely useless
    Thats in the "shame" file next to the gay ****. It only gets opened once a weak. Twice if hes feeling frisky.

  15. #210
    Shield of Telara
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slash_wrists View Post
    I'm just curious as to if you have a video of the time you and i were the only 2 clerics in an entirely full raid of whitefall steppes, with the other team full of doms who were making it impossible for me to keep mana/cleanse and heal 15 people solo while you played a DPS cleric and casted your worthless, nerfed, nysyrs rebuke every 1 minute and your equally as worthless cleansable dots while yelling how bad everyone else is...
    Just curious if you have a video of that or do you only post ones where you aren't completely useless
    Obviously your team would've won if you had gone DPS. Duh.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts