+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Subbed back up to pvp.

Default Subbed back up to pvp.

What shard are my pvp homies on?

Ascendant

I remember you....

Everyone's in Cq, it's the new pvp. Ultra fun!! You should join sometime. No one ever knows which team will win.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

still on seastone

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Fryday View Post
    What shard are my pvp homies on?
    I missed you <3 also mages bottem of the totem pole for pvp these days =(. Rogue ranged souls and Tempests both do better damage and burst then our range souls lol.
    PS I'm trololtwo and im back to being a mage <3
    Last edited by Thedarkside; 02-27-2013 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    I missed you <3 also mages bottem of the totem pole for pvp these days =(. Rogue ranged souls and Tempests both do better damage and burst then our range souls lol.
    i note you failed to mention that mages are superior melee dps than warriors, or that warrior tempests are even more of a glass cannon than any mage ranged soul ever was.

thats right, i'm disputing your claim for the bottom of the totem and stating that is the warriors place right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    thats right, i'm disputing your claim for the bottom of the totem and stating that is the warriors place right now.
    Warriors back to complaining? Must be doing something right.

http://i.imgur.com/FUvwbaX.gif

Shield of Telara

I agree mages are kind of weak in PVP atm, but I still see good mages doing well. Give him a month and he'll be r@ping I bet.
    EvanX / Nihilist / Insurgent

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    i note you failed to mention that mages are superior melee dps than warriors, or that warrior tempests are even more of a glass cannon than any mage ranged soul ever was.

No 61rb and whatever that warlord hybrid spec is kick harbringers *** and No tempests actually are more survivable then the dps mage souls currently. I love all this warrior QQ can we trade classes for a day so you can see how badly you are wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by EvanX View Post
    I agree mages are kind of weak in PVP atm, but I still see good mages doing well. Give him a month and he'll be r@ping I bet.
    True just gets old its the same old pet specs or 61 points all in one soul. No true new hybrid specs.

True just gets old its the same old pet specs or 61 points all in one soul. No true new hybrid specs.
    In the past I've found these claims to be largely exaggerated, but considering the PvE pass Trion just did (that was very effective btw) I don't doubt you're forced to go balls deep also. I'll find out soon enough, as my mage is next up on the R80 docket.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

And I forgot to mention the PA is really good. You can watch your bar move as the zergs collide.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

double post
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 02-27-2013 at 11:12 PM.

Mages are not so bad.Only if you play one soul and never adapted you may think they are horrible but so is many players I have seen over time come online and just complain without taking the time to experiment with the class. Dom is also probably the best in cq. They just own everyone. Some other things I find mage to be best at is healing/damage spec. They seem to be able to dish out nice damage and healing. This is an incredible benefit in a group. Rogue can do the same with bard but not nearly as survivable or effective and doesn't deal that great amount of heals. You can whine all you want but most won't be happy unless they actually play that other class. I have 3 classes for that reason. I don't have a mage but I enjoy them all for the niche they provide in pvp. Not every class is created equal.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Mages are not so bad.Only if you play one soul and never adapted you may think they are horrible but so is many players I have seen over time come online and just complain without taking the time to experiment with the class. Dom is also probably the best in cq. They just own everyone. Some other things I find mage to be best at is healing/damage spec. They seem to be able to dish out nice damage and healing. This is an incredible benefit in a group. Rogue can do the same with bard but not nearly as survivable or effective and doesn't deal that great amount of heals. You can whine all you want but most won't be happy unless they actually play that other class. I have 3 classes for that reason. I don't have a mage but I enjoy them all for the niche they provide in pvp. Not every class is created equal.
    I think the mage class is strong - the problem is they don't light up the scoreboard so they are viewed as weak. They don't really have a dominant KB spec. I say give a buff to pyro or some other dps spec and let them get their scoreboard jollies. Then we can move on to other issues.
    Last edited by EvanX; 02-27-2013 at 11:40 PM.
    EvanX / Nihilist / Insurgent

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast