+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I wuz robbed

Default I wuz robbed

10 secs out from the CQ timer expiring i died - my team winning - rezzed just as the timer did expire - no coin, no prestige, no marks, no CQ power - just a warning that its possible to lose all your rewards after being in the game from the start cos for that nonosecond i was in the base i was deemed afk

Same happened to me, it's really stupid. Atleast set a timer of 15 seconds when in your own base before the debuff kicks in to prevent unfair situations like the OP described. This new system was designed to prevent others from leeching conquest and right now it's just placing the rewards of the hardworkers at risk.
    Last Dawn @ Zaviel
    Shifthappens - 50 Cleric || Omfgkittens - 60 Mage

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Belorian View Post
    Same happened to me, it's really stupid. Atleast set a timer of 15 seconds when in your own base before the debuff kicks in to prevent unfair situations like the OP described. This new system was designed to prevent others from leeching conquest and right now it's just placing the rewards of the hardworkers at risk.
    This was an inevitable side-effect for people complaining about AFKers.

shouldn't the debuff work after 1 minute?

Quote Originally Posted by betty View Post
    10 secs out from the CQ timer expiring i died - my team winning - rezzed just as the timer did expire - no coin, no prestige, no marks, no CQ power - just a warning that its possible to lose all your rewards after being in the game from the start cos for that nonosecond i was in the base i was deemed afk
    Submit a ticket and explain in detail.

There was one CQ where I was there from the start of the match until the kill count reached 0.

20 secs before victory, rift crashed (not my internet). I log back in real fast, and I'm still in the raid... however I missed the rewards. I created a ticket and they were able to 'verify' (however you do that) that I was there for the whole match. So... <3 Trion is awesome. Ticket time bb.

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post

There was one CQ where I was there from the start of the match until the kill count reached 0.

20 secs before victory, rift crashed (not my internet). I log back in real fast, and I'm still in the raid... however I missed the rewards. I created a ticket and they were able to 'verify' (however you do that) that I was there for the whole match. So... <3 Trion is awesome. Ticket time bb.
    Cheers - ill do it right now

It's been like this since CQ was released. If you die and get force respawned / respawn yourself at the moment the match ends, you won't get rewards.
    what is this I don't even

Default I gotta say

Cheers - ill do it right now
    That is a great avatar!
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post

Trion CS reps are great!

You know from time to time I don't marks as well and not sure why that happens.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Shadowlander

This has happened to me twice now. I'll die with 20 seconds left, respawn at the base, slow down to grab charges, then CQ will end and I don't get any marks.

The first time I petitioned, the GM told me that there was no "conclusive evidence" that I had participated adequately in CQ. Never mind that I had completed the weekly kill and daily extractor quests, or chatted in general and raid, or died and respawned and crafted; the GM was unable to find ANYTHING in the logs that said I had done anything worthwhile.

What drives me crazy is that I don't enjoy CQ. I'm in there long enough to earn marks and leave. I want the trinket upgrade, so I submit myself to upwards of two hours of running around, capping and getting killed. Then I'll have the bad luck to die at the last few seconds, and not get marks. It feels spiteful that after doing hours of something I loathe, I'm not awarded the marks I should have earned, and there is no 'proof' that I did anything to earn it.

Meanwhile, if I join CQ in the last minute - doesn't matter what faction - and run around outside, that's enough to earn +40 marks.

I've learned my lesson, Trion. Apparently the way to earn marks is to wait for someone kind enough to declare the timer start and jump in then. I've tried playing CQ the 'right' way, and it's not working. I hate AFKers and last-minute leeches as much as the next person, but I'd rather award them marks for their minimal effort than take away marks from actual participants.
    Celera, Defiant Rogue
    Leader of <Queen and Country>
    Deepwood Shard

+ Reply to Thread