+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Thanks Trion for working on PvP

Fia

Trion, pls fix Mage healing and the Rogue flamethrower, they're both doing way too much dmg. Other than that, I think PVP is good.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

Plane Touched

Rogue tact is a bug (why it lasted so long is another story), and IMO chloro healing is quite balanced, compared to cleric healing (lots of flexibility, but limitations like average self heal, and the need to be in range).

There is still a need to increase valor IMO, (3-5%), because burst is still quite high relative to healing atm, but not that much. Then some specs, case per case basis, would need to be balanced a little (some rogue hybrids are too strong overall for example, or tempest and inq, compared to other DPS trees)
    Salace R80 Elzareth R59 Melgria R70+ Gremia L48 EU

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    Ok, who the hell are you, and what have you done with Ash?
    Ikr, I don't know what got into me yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    Thanks for the fixes to PvP this last patch. The over tuned valor with the patch before made me not want to play. Now it seems that things have improved and I find myself enjoying PvP again. I appreciate the work you guys put into balancing PvP as I can imagine that it is a lot of hard work. I also appreciate the increased dialogue you guys have had with the PvP community. I have seen a lot more dev posts which gives me continued hope that PvP will not be forgotten. Finally thanks for putting up with the trolls (myself included), sifting though the PvP forums for constructive feedback in itself is not a task for the weak of heart. I continue to look forward to the changes that are coming ahead and I hope to see the fresh new content that will eventually come. It may not be as fast as some would like, but I understand that quality content takes time. If there is any thing that I or some of the more "hardcore" PvPers can do to make this a better experience, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,

Ashhh@deepwood
    Who is this long winded ******...........TL;DR

Elitest@Seastone

Thanks for the fixes to PvP this last patch. The over tuned valor with the patch before made me not want to play. Now it seems that things have improved and I find myself enjoying PvP again. I appreciate the work you guys put into balancing PvP as I can imagine that it is a lot of hard work. I also appreciate the increased dialogue you guys have had with the PvP community. I have seen a lot more dev posts which gives me continued hope that PvP will not be forgotten. Finally thanks for putting up with the trolls (myself included), sifting though the PvP forums for constructive feedback in itself is not a task for the weak of heart. I continue to look forward to the changes that are coming ahead and I hope to see the fresh new content that will eventually come. It may not be as fast as some would like, but I understand that quality content takes time. If there is any thing that I or some of the more "hardcore" PvPers can do to make this a better experience, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,

Ashhh@deepwood
    WTF Ashhh being nice on the forums? BRING BACK THE REAL ASHHH

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    WTF Ashhh being nice on the forums? BRING BACK THE REAL ASHHH
    I'm turning over a new leaf

Quote Originally Posted by handerhank View Post
    Still trying to figure out why this isn't profoundly stupid to everyone else, but whatever. I'd be fine with ranged rogue/warrior damage if they at least had to hardcast along the lines of magic ranged. Oh, and MM needs a kick in the mobility crotch.

I agree that the heal/valor numbers are just about right. Time to start in on some targeted nerfs to OP souls/callings at this point. And, as is always my stance in any balance thread, slap a cd on mana regen abilities.
    Agreed on all points. Or just take out the mana regen abilities draining healers should be the most reliable way to kill them. It would also lead int some skill like cleansing more often and managing mana

So yeah after playing a few more wf's things are much better. Seems like people in general are having more fun.

Sword of Telara

So yeah after playing a few more wf's things are much better. Seems like people in general are having more fun.
    before it was just no kills no deaths. i have just as much fun dying as i do killing but when neither where happening it got kind of stale real fast.

Fia

Quote Originally Posted by Ailis View Post
    Rogue tact is a bug (why it lasted so long is another story), and IMO chloro healing is quite balanced, compared to cleric healing (lots of flexibility, but limitations like average self heal, and the need to be in range).

There is still a need to increase valor IMO, (3-5%), because burst is still quite high relative to healing atm, but not that much. Then some specs, case per case basis, would need to be balanced a little (some rogue hybrids are too strong overall for example, or tempest and inq, compared to other DPS trees)
    I see. I still think chloro does way too much dmg though, for a healer ...
    Last edited by Fia; 02-26-2013 at 05:08 AM.
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

Now with new Prime Content! -> http://youtube.com/astheatv

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2