+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Warfronts are EXTREMELY Defiant Sided....

Default Warfronts are EXTREMELY Defiant Sided....

Man im starting to regret going Guardian because on the PvP Seastone server its unbelievably defiant sided in warfronts.
    I might win like 1 out of 10 WF's with guardians whereas with defiants u win 9 out of 10....

How are people supposed to get their WF dailies which are based on WINS if it is so stacked. Isnt that giving definats a huge edge in leveing their character compared to guardians...

Seriously Trion do something about this its getting ridiculous.
    Last edited by LATVIAN; 02-23-2013 at 10:32 AM.

Lemme guess - you're not level 60?
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Quote Originally Posted by Fujitasix View Post
    Lemme guess - you're not level 60?
    Im talking about WF's in general.

Default ok

Quote Originally Posted by LATVIAN View Post
    Man im starting to regret going Guardian because on the PvP Seastone server its unbelievably defiant sided in warfronts.
    I might win like 1 out of 10 WF's with guardians whereas with defiants u win 9 out of 10....

How are people supposed to get their WF dailies which are based on WINS if it is so stacked. Isnt that giving definats a huge edge in leveing their character compared to guardians...

First of all, Seastone no longer exists in a vacuum. It, like all of the other servers, is part of a general player queue and draws players from every shard to populate wfs.

Secondly, The merc system that has been in place for god knows how long now pretty much functions as a random queue and all but entirely negates the faction specifics of pvp.

You are likely experiencing what is commonly known as, ****ty luck.

Lastly, what level are you? Don't dodge the question this time. It is, in fact, relevant.
    Last edited by Anathemus; 02-23-2013 at 10:52 AM.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

Im level 53 right now.

Its not ****ty luck. You cant have ****ty luck for 3 days straight.

In like 3 days I have got like maybe 3-4 wins out of like 20 and yes I know how to pvp well I mostly get most kills and highest dps (im a rogue)

(im a rogue)
    Well there's a surprise!
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Well there's a surprise!
    ya but i dont roll the MM spec i roll the tactician im unique lol

Default One of the things about low level pvp.

And incidentally the reason you were asked your level, is that it is entirely possible to have ****ty luck and lose for three days straight. Its the nature of the beast.

Look dude, don't sweat the dailies pre 60. If you aren't having fun in the wfs, go quest and get done with it. The sooner you get to 60, the sooner you can begin with the meaningful QQ with the big kids. Til then, Our QQ > yur QQ, so shh.

See you in a couple levels.
    Last edited by Anathemus; 02-23-2013 at 11:29 AM.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

Im level 53 right now.

Its not ****ty luck. You cant have ****ty luck for 3 days straight.

In like 3 days I have got like maybe 3-4 wins out of like 20 and yes I know how to pvp well I mostly get most kills and highest dps (im a rogue)
    Just a note cause it always bugs me, kills and dmg don't win warfronts and bagging about Tac AoE dmg that has a nerf coming isn't exactly special.

That said yesterday I played Def 55-59 and we got spanked for a handful of matches in a row. Time of day people you play with and your play style all come into play.

But it sounds like you are a typical player who only thinks in terms of dmg and kills. Do you switch to Bard or Bard/Tac when you lack heals? Do you mark healers and play objectives?

I play on Defiant side Seastone and I would have to disagree with you. Seems like we lose more then win, but the caveat is when you play. During the day, we lose more and at night we win more. So maybe it all comes out in the wash.

P.S. This is at 60 by the way. I see you are leveling. Things will improve dramatically for you when you hit 60.
    Last edited by Abraxas79; 02-23-2013 at 11:43 AM.

ya but i dont roll the MM spec i roll the tactician im unique lol
    I'm just teasing you, because Rogue is the most played class. Plus I think folks are dusting off their Rogue alts, I know I have.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

I can confirm what the OP is experiencing. I have a lvl 58 guardian. From lvl 50 up until now, I have seen nothing but defiants obliterating guardians in warfronts. Guardians get a win off every once in a while (I think they are better at KR) but, yeah it's painful. I get what you're saying.

Once you hit 60, it gets better, trust me. Save those daily WFs for then.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sibylla View Post
    Just a note cause it always bugs me, kills and dmg don't win warfronts and bagging about Tac AoE dmg that has a nerf coming isn't exactly special.

That said yesterday I played Def 55-59 and we got spanked for a handful of matches in a row. Time of day people you play with and your play style all come into play.

But it sounds like you are a typical player who only thinks in terms of dmg and kills. Do you switch to Bard or Bard/Tac when you lack heals? Do you mark healers and play objectives?

I just checked the 2.2 patch notes. There is no nerf coming to TAC. Where are you getting this from?

Quote Originally Posted by JackFrosty View Post
    I just checked the 2.2 patch notes. There is no nerf coming to TAC. Where are you getting this from?
    They are applying AoE damage PvP nerf to Tac abilities, which previously did not suffer from the nerf.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by JackFrosty View Post
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...ml#post4163782
    Live - Lokken - Mage - Unity Guild - Gelidra EU http://www.unityguild.net/
    Prime - Lokken - Rogue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast