+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conquest Points Set To Zero On Reaching 60

Default Conquest Points Set To Zero On Reaching 60

When I reached 60 with (character not rank) my main I looked at my Conquest Points and it was set at exactly 50% I always liked to top my points up to at least 80% so I could go on raids with the max spell points.
    As I could not play CQ no longer when Storm Legion arrived I thought my point would be preserved at the point I could no longer do CQ, and be there when I reached 60 so I could continue where I left off.

On reaching 60 on my alt I did not even get 50% it was set at zero.

Why are the points not preserved if you don't allow people to play Conquest till you 60 why do Trion either remove the points or allow decay whilst you cannot play CQ?

What happened was it rounded down to the nearest 50%?
    Last edited by Barry Allen; 02-21-2013 at 07:45 AM.
    Sorry for mistakes I'm dyslexic.

Rift Chaser

you took a long time reaching 60

there was a bug with the implementation of Conquest power decay that was discovered when CQ was reactivated back in December: ie, we all got set back to 0 CQ power, in spite of the promises to the contrary.

The workaround implemented was that the first time you get awarded CQ power again after reaching Lvl 60, you receive 100,000 CQ power. Nice for all those people who didn't CQ, ****e for those of us who had kept their CQ power at or near max - but what is there to do about it?

For you, at least, the solution is pretty good: first CQ you enter, your CQ power will be back to where it was when you left.

Quote Originally Posted by Naesraen View Post
    you took a long time reaching 60
    What with my main or alt?
    Main took under 2 weeks which was back in November 2012
    Sorry for mistakes I'm dyslexic.

+ Reply to Thread