+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: almost there trion

Default almost there trion

Revert the valor nerf and leave in the healing one. damage is too high again IMO (hitting for 6k with rs and 4 to 5 with searing). healers seem to be fine in the 10 or so matches ive played, people are dying i just think they are dying too fast

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Revert the valor nerf and leave in the healing one. damage is too high again IMO (hitting for 6k with rs and 4 to 5 with searing). healers seem to be fine in the 10 or so matches ive played, people are dying i just think they are dying too fast
    I raise you a 3k heal from bloom and 700 heal procs from hardcast abilities. I told you they needed to keep valor and nerf individual healing abilities and here we are yet again. Play my gimp chloro that cant survive for crap or jump on the dps train like most will.

Woo woo rogue and cleric leveling here i come. Game -1 healer +1 more dps. Aw well i got a good anti healer build that isnt needed anymore out of it. Got more dom experience though.

Anyone know if they gimped it so bad that sent clerics are not worth it either? Opinions?
    Last edited by Wrastion; 02-20-2013 at 06:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    I raise you a 3k heal from bloom and 700 heal procs from hardcast abilities. I told you they needed to keep valor and nerf individual healing abilities and here we are yet again. Play my gimp chloro that cant survive for crap or jump on the dps train like most will.

Woo woo rogue and cleric leveling here i come. Game -1 healer +1 more dps. Aw well i got a good anti healer build that isnt needed anymore out of it. Got more dom experience though.
    dude mages are healing a ton in the wfs im in. ever think you are doing something wrong...healing is fine right now the problem is damage again

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post

Anyone know if they gimped it so bad that sent clerics are not worth it either? Opinions?
    I spoke with 2 really great clerics today...they are not pleased with the nerf.

and you know how I feel about it (the worst healer in the game)
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Mages and ROGUES are fine at healing atm.

Clerics however.. While I was enjoying a Puri build for the first time yesterday... I was going great, today? I cant heal for ****!
    Phirus: P80 Cleric @Faeblight
    Retired possibly.

http://i45.tinypic.com/22xbon.png

thats 2 healers and a bard and they kept our team to 9 deaths. mostly st heals. they were GOOD. no clue who they are and even the bard was awesome. i was in a sword and board pally/rb hybrid.

this is obv only one screen shot buts its been like this all night. healing is fine valor needs to be brought back
    Last edited by dday; 02-20-2013 at 06:54 PM.

people will always complain about other classes, hell i see warriors complain about rogues all the time and they are not OP unless you are bad.

again healing is fine unless u are bad then its really really hard

people will always complain about other classes, hell i see warriors complain about rogues all the time and they are not OP unless you are bad.

again healing is fine unless u are bad then its really really hard
    I'm going to assume you're having just an off day and the above random derpage is just that. You don't play a healing class. You've no idea what you're talking about. Tough or easy, complicated or simple, you are simply throwing stones.

Shield of Telara

mostly st heals. they were GOOD.
    Chloro was the only healer to die. Isn't that more than a little suspicious that the only healer to die was Chloro? Must be paranoid.

inb4 Rogue healer? huehuehue, u silly.

Warriors could hit for 5k RS in Hotfix #9

dude mages are healing a ton in the wfs im in. ever think you are doing something wrong...healing is fine right now the problem is damage again
    Dude, have you targeted a chloro and seen them last more than 5 seconds?

Quote Originally Posted by CericX View Post
    I'm going to assume you're having just an off day and the above random derpage is just that. You don't play a healing class. You've no idea what you're talking about. Tough or easy, complicated or simple, you are simply throwing stones.
    Not at all saying healing is easy. sorry if it came out like that. just saying good healers will be good and put in performances like the one in that wf. bad healers will complain and want buffs

Quote Originally Posted by shortycool View Post
    Dude, have you targeted a chloro and seen them last more than 5 seconds?
    yea just got in a battle with one in my last wf fight lasted a solid 40 secs until i blew my heal and ran out of energy. had him to about 10% then couldnt get stuns or interrupt off with no energy.

it was a good fight that i would say he won since i had to retreat.

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Warriors could hit for 5k RS in Hotfix #9
    only in freelancers gear bud. i would get a 5k once in a blue moon. now they are regular and i have seen 6k.

damage is too high.

yea just got in a battle with one in my last wf fight lasted a solid 40 secs until i blew my heal and ran out of energy. had him to about 10% then couldnt get stuns or interrupt off with no energy.

it was a good fight that i would say he won since i had to retreat.
    Oh my, NERF CHLORO HEALZZZ PLX TRION kthanx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast