+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 194
Like Tree80Likes

Thread: almost there trion

  1. #16
    Ascendant Misun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    Chloros are easier to kill than Wardens
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

    DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

  2. #17
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortycool View Post
    Oh my, NERF CHLORO HEALZZZ PLX TRION kthanx
    sick troll dude..fight was fun they are not OP and they are not under powered. I honestly think all classes are pretty balanced right now. maybe buff mage dps a little and obv increase valor back to last patch.

  3. #18
    Ascendant shortycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Chloros are easier to kill than Wardens
    Poor bastards don't even have orbs

  4. #19
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortycool View Post
    Poor bastards don't even have orbs
    wow terrible rogue and terrible healer trolling my thread, let me guess you guys are in the same guild.

  5. #20
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    dude mages are healing a ton in the wfs im in. ever think you are doing something wrong...healing is fine right now the problem is damage again
    When you don't infrequently top healing charts you don't really question if you are doing something wrong or not, oh and I try to get KB's as a mage chlor that's actually what challenges me, not the healing.

    The healing, as stated, heals others so one half-brained dps who ignores my synthed target and goes for me will melt me in seconds as a chloro mage. (shh I gave out the secret).

    For someone who claims they know a lot about healing (as a non-healer..lol) you sure are ignorant.

  6. #21
    Ascendant Misun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Sticks
    Posts
    5,802

    Default

    Hey Shortycool...wanna join my guild?
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

    DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

  7. #22
    Ascendant shortycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Hey Shortycool...wanna join my guild?
    You know what babes if i was on NA i seriously would have my nice sent cleric in your guild, you seem nice plus you are a dwarf <3

  8. #23
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    When you don't infrequently top healing charts you don't really question if you are doing something wrong or not, oh and I try to get KB's as a mage chlor that's actually what challenges me, not the healing.

    The healing, as stated, heals others so one half-brained dps who ignores my synthed target and goes for me will melt me in seconds as a chloro mage. (shh I gave out the secret).

    For someone who claims they know a lot about healing (as a non-healer..lol) you sure are ignorant.
    sorry man i see otherwise. mages are topping the charts. chloros also have very good hybrid builds that can not only keep themselves alive but kill you.

    i wish i could target the mages in the back of the zerg without getting melted before i got there. stay in the back, your target stays in the front, they take damage you heal them and heal the raid. hopefully the st cleric in your group helps heal u if you are focused.


    sad part is you have been a mage your whole life....

  9. #24
    RIFT Fan Site Operator Xillean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,196

    Default

    My misgivens about Misun aside, the fact you refer to her as a terrible healer shows how insecure you are to resort to name calling. She is one of the better healers out there, and if anyone thinks a blanket heal nerf was the right move I don't have words to describe what I feel without getting banned. Some healing abilities needed adjusting not all of them, not all heals are equal.

    I have seen you in wafronts today dday, you are not a bad warrior by any means when your dps at least from what I saw but please try and refrain from making judgement calls on a calling you do not play and I don't care how many cleric friends you have, until you play one you will never understand. I play all 4 callings regularly, and while I may not be the best at them all I can say that the blanket healing nerfs to all abilities was the wrong way to go.

    When you blanket nerf all healings its the matches where you have a one healer where you feel the most pain. Stacking healers and support heals was the problem with all the cross healing going on, id rather they address that in some fashion then nerf every heal in the game by x%.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

  10. #25
    Ascendant shortycool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,553

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    sorry man i see otherwise. mages are topping the charts. chloros also have very good hybrid builds that can not only keep themselves alive but kill you.

    i wish i could target the mages in the back of the zerg without getting melted before i got there. stay in the back, your target stays in the front, they take damage you heal them and heal the raid. hopefully the st cleric in your group helps heal u if you are focused.


    sad part is you have been a mage your whole life....
    For real?
    /10

  11. #26
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rahlos View Post
    Mages and ROGUES are fine at healing atm.

    Clerics however.. While I was enjoying a Puri build for the first time yesterday... I was going great, today? I cant heal for ****!
    My problem has never been the output of healing from a chloro standpoint. 1 competent chloro vs 1 competent cleric of same skill we'll lose out in overall heals, but do damage so I think that's about balanced. I'm always talking about the self survival tools and self heals. I have a better chance of surviving 1v1 on a dps build on any of my callings vs. trying to survive vs. 1 dps on my chloro. Can you not survive as a puri vs. 1 dps? (real question since I only ever sent on my cleric). Its not fun, although according to dday I just don't know how to play my class from his expert warrior point of view of healing which, as we all know, would be the leading class to know all about the 3 callings that actually have healing with different mechanics to them and self-survivability.

    Oh I'll just come out and say it he's so brain dead on the healing done of chloros (and other classes apparently as I read more of his posts) he hasn't realized all my posts are about the self heals of chloros and he's talking apples while I'm talking oranges. Probably why its funny when he tries to correct me on the healing issues or TTK problems.

  12. #27
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xillean View Post
    My misgivens about Misun aside, the fact you refer to her as a terrible healer shows how insecure you are to resort to name calling. She is one of the better healers out there, and if anyone thinks a blanket heal nerf was the right move I don't have words to describe what I feel without getting banned. Some healing abilities needed adjusting not all of them, not all heals are equal.

    I have seen you in wafronts today dday, you are not a bad warrior by any means when your dps at least from what I saw but please try and refrain from making judgement calls on a calling you do not play and I don't care how many cleric friends you have, until you play one you will never understand. I play all 4 callings regularly, and while I may not be the best at them all I can say that the blanket healing nerfs to all abilities was the wrong way to go.

    When you blanket nerf all healings its the matches where you have a one healer where you feel the most pain. Stacking healers and support heals was the problem with all the cross healing going on, id rather they address that in some fashion then nerf every heal in the game by x%.
    i just don't like when people dont own up to being OP. right now damage is too high. of course i can kill people in a few gcds but thats not fun. and with the pvp community dying i want the game to be fun for everyone. melting new players in 3 secs isnt good for the game.

    last weeks heal mess was also not good for the game. a blanket nerf was needed because nerfing each individual heal is beyond time consuming and wouldn't happen. it wasnt one or two heals it was most heals. im sure there are heals that are pointless now but the same thing goes with dps abilites. its part of the game deal with it and adapt.

    I tried to be civil with misun because she is nice but every time someone showed facts about wfs with screen shots or wfs with 5 kills total or 16k heals she just ignored them and said dps needs to be better.

    i call it how i see it. i have played this game since launch, i have no alts, i have always been vocal in my guild and talk to all classes to figure out what is the best and what sucks so i can put together premades and organize pvp. every cleric in my guild and mage knew healing was OP, just like all the dps knew that damage was too high pre last patch.

    anyway im tired of arguing with the same people. its juvenile and not worth it. i love this game and have fun playing so im going to pass out future arguments with misun.

  13. #28
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    http://i45.tinypic.com/22xbon.png

    thats 2 healers and a bard and they kept our team to 9 deaths. mostly st heals. they were GOOD. no clue who they are and even the bard was awesome. i was in a sword and board pally/rb hybrid.

    this is obv only one screen shot buts its been like this all night. healing is fine valor needs to be brought back
    The top three healers were on your team which way outshined the other teams number one healer. 9 deaths vs. their 62. Typical route and doesn't show the value of "healing". Try looking at it from the other teams point of view which would be opposite yours.

    This showed me absolutely nothing but a route.

  14. #29
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    The top three healers were on your team which way outshined the other teams number one healer. 9 deaths vs. their 62. Typical route and doesn't show the value of "healing". Try looking at it from the other teams point of view which would be opposite yours.

    This showed me absolutely nothing but a route.
    it was a rout because our healers were better. dps was even. i mean i dont know what else to say. good heals will always be better then good dps. its easier to be a average dps then it is to be an average healer ill give you that. healing from my point of view which is a melee class that relies on them every match are good.

  15. #30
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    yea just got in a battle with one in my last wf fight lasted a solid 40 secs until i blew my heal and ran out of energy. had him to about 10% then couldnt get stuns or interrupt off with no energy.

    it was a good fight that i would say he won since i had to retreat.
    And the clincher question is what build were you running. No more questions. Heck I can kill chloros easy fast on any of my dps builds. Running a hybrid or tank build, as I see and read from your posts you do? Why would you expect to kill a healing class.

    Try the same build vs. another healing class-tell me how it ended up. The fact you got him to 10% in what I already know is a hybrid tank/dps form build shows thats sad you got him to 10%. Blew your heal? Which one? Again, sad.

    Heck I'd love to make hybrid tank/dps builds and complain I can't kill healers. Gimme it all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts