+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Average WF post valor buff

Ascendant

Default Average WF post valor buff

Here's how this is playing now. Thx Trion, really entertaining:

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/m45ad.jpg

I was in a ST spec, and there were three of us focusing heals at all time. I chased a chloro around for about 8 minutes. 500k damage in a ST spec and not a single kill.
    Last edited by AceinHole; 02-19-2013 at 03:48 PM.

Ascendant

Yeah the change impacts Black Garden the most by far. So what? The matches are tense and if one side makes a mistake it can be all over.

I suggest playing more than just one warfront and proclaiming this to be the average WF post valor buff.
    Last edited by aeio; 02-19-2013 at 04:31 PM.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

I feel your pain Thius i have had quite a few games like this lately.

To be fair tho i think the valor increase was good and dps vs dps TTK seems about right. I just think that Healing needs a significant nerf to stop healer assisted TTK being basically infinite.
    Level 60 Guardian Rogue Rapidfyre <Blitz> PvP rank 80
    9/9 T1
    2/4 GA

It's what daglar wanted.

Or rather it's the pile of crap you get when the developers ninja patches in to live servers.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 02-19-2013 at 07:01 PM.

Looks like a mage with a puri helping him.

I see latent blaze among other things.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post

Yep, chloros go down faster then wardens, so try killing the healer healing the healer

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by aeio View Post
    Yeah the change impacts Black Garden the most by far. So what? The matches are tense and if one side makes a mistake it can be all over.

I suggest playing more than just one warfront and proclaiming this to be the average WF post valor buff.
    Perhaps you should take your own advice, yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post

I want CDs that let instagib someone.

Only seems fair.

haha classic that healers come in here and say this is ok....i mean even when damage was at an all time nightmare with people getting 2 shot at least every class had that power.

makes me understand why trion doesn't work with pvp because people can sit there with a straight face and say this is ok.

Soulwalker

Default Lol

That chloro you were chasing was me :P I agree the valor change makes some games unbearable, but it also makes many more fun/close. I would just like the favor prestige top be inc to make up for the fewer kills, and decrease healing in pvp a little.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    haha classic that healers come in here and say this is ok....i mean even when damage was at an all time nightmare with people getting 2 shot at least every class had that power.

makes me understand why trion doesn't work with pvp because people can sit there with a straight face and say this is ok.
    Haha classic, brain dead dpser's coming in here proclaiming they cant kill healers in 2 hits 1v1

Quote Originally Posted by shortycool View Post
    Haha classic, brain dead dpser's coming in here proclaiming they cant kill healers in 2 hits 1v1
    haha really? that's about that last thing i want, i have been for reduced ttk since 1.11 launched. but only an ignorant person can sit here and say heals are fine when matches like this happen all the time.
    Last edited by dday; 02-19-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    haha really? that's about that last thing i want, i have been for reduced ttk since 1.11 launched. but only an ignorant person can sit here and say heals are fine when matches like this happen all the time.
    Heals need to be reduced in smaller WF's i agree but in games like Scion and dex they are fine, if there isn't too may of us that is. But i play eu where there seems to be a lot less healers for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Ailion View Post
    The damage and healing of several AE abilities are currently not reduced in PvP and we are addressing that in 2.2.

They are mostly chain or beam like abilities. For eg.Torrents, Sentry Battery, Soul Drain, etc.

From Rogue forums.

Den of Madness | Greybriar | Den of Badness | Derpwood

Quote Originally Posted by shortycool View Post
    Heals need to be reduced in smaller WF's i agree but in games like Scion and dex they are fine, if there isn't too may of us that is. But i play eu where there seems to be a lot less healers for some reason
    its all wfs man its just worse in BG because there is no point to spread out. the bridge in scion this weekend was terrible. every map that has objectives based around one area which is all the maps will be terrible if there is 3 or 4 healers on the team

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast