+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 2 Team captains picking PVP teams playground style.

Default 2 Team captains picking PVP teams playground style.

It would be nice if we got more premade vs premade going in our PVP community. We could have a designated time, choose 2 team captains and let them alternate picking teams from players that have signed up(Like they do on the playground.). I cant afford vent but would be more than happy to set up a raid call channel for such events. It would be nice to find good competitive PVP matches and it will be a good way for the people that talk trash to each other to really test against each other and see where they get picked and there for where they stand in the eyes of their peers. Plus the only way for my sorry butt to get better is to play the best even if I am ridding the pine. Would there be any interest in something like this and what 2 team captains would you choose?
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

it's a who's the best thread in disguise!
    Last edited by spaceboots; 02-19-2013 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    it's a who's the best tread in disguise!
    LOL, no but now that you say that I could see how you see that. Seriously we should set something like this up. Also the best player is not necessarily the best team captain. We could even do some kind of league were we register 10 man teams and compete for some kind of prize or something at least bragging rights.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

I'm too antisocial for this.
    Yesterday
    Faeblight

i agree with spaceboots this is a best in game thread in disguise. obviously the person chosen last will be butt hurt!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sword of Telara

it's a who's the best tHread in disguise!
    i swear the people that start these must suck alot of @#$% in the closet or something.

lol another one of these things. they seem to come about 10/per week avergare. i dont even claim to be the best but some how these things seem to really get me in trouble.

the problem is people like me who suck really bad would rage quit because they would sign up and never get picked.

i think what would be awesome though would be a 5 vs 5 consiting of no casters. a warrior/ rogue based team showdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    It would be nice if we got more premade vs premade going in our PVP community. We could have a designated time, choose 2 team captains and let them alternate picking teams from players that have signed up(Like they do on the playground.). I cant afford vent but would be more than happy to set up a raid call channel for such events. It would be nice to find good competitive PVP matches and it will be a good way for the people that talk trash to each other to really test against each other and see where they get picked and there for where they stand in the eyes of their peers. Plus the only way for my sorry butt to get better is to play the best even if I am ridding the pine. Would there be any interest in something like this and what 2 team captains would you choose?
    Glad to see a proactive approach with the tools available, instead of a qq thread for the..."A" word. Unfortuately, I'm not r80 and still in merc gear. Would be interested, otherwise.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

The 2 team captains I would choose would be Spaceboots and Dakkota.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

I would chose captain kirk and captain america. or maybe that guy who landed the airliner in the hudson river, he's pro too.
    Yesterday
    Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Mojave View Post
    I would chose captain kirk and captain america. or maybe that guy who landed the airliner in the hudson river, he's pro too.
    Picard>Kirk

I would be okay with both those (Spaceboots, Dakkota) now we just need to come up with a day and time to do it and of coarse the want to do it. I say something like 6 server on Saturdays, what times would work for others? Once we do that we can start a registration forum so that it not a disguised "who is the best" thread which is not my intention. Lets get on with good competitive PVP and talk trash in the WFs instead of the forums. Also someone will get picked last it happens if they are not happy with it they need worry more about their game and less about their feelings.
    Last edited by Abealri; 02-19-2013 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    Picard>Kirk
    Nah, Kirk was neck deep in vajayjay.
    Yesterday
    Faeblight

captain ron cause he's dreamy

Genny Vs Slashwrist, On Pay for View!

captain ron cause he's dreamy
    Now we're gettin somewhere!
    Yesterday
    Faeblight