+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Serjackums

Thread: CQ Dps Trinket. /snarf

Default CQ Dps Trinket. /snarf

For those who actually pay attention to their ability icons should be noticing that a large percentage of the time their dps trinket is not procing the way it should.
    I know there was a thread posted about this a few weeks back, but because that thread is now off topic and the issue has clearly not been dealt with, here is another qq.
    I have tested this in many many warfronts. When you enter a new wf there is great chance that the dps trinket will not work unless you unequip and reequip it. Also i have tested that changing specs in a warfront has the same effect.
    I known others are having this problem as well. Hopefully Trion will acknowledge this and attempt to make a fix soon.
    Cheers(:
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

My guildie (a Warrior) also noticed it hardly ever procs. He sumitted a bug report..who knows if it will be fixed though.

I've seen Rogues say that it goes off all the time for them. Maybe it's a class thing?

Maybe people list their class and if it procs often or not..then they can get a good idea of what the problem is.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Seems to be the same issue with Empyreal Shielding Matrix. When I am tanking (warrior), I hardly see it proc, but when a rogue in my guild tanks, it's proccing for him all the time.
    "Wizards First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they are afraid it might be true." - Zeddicus Zu'l Zorander

I try never to rely on procced effects from items. It is nice when they do proc but there aren't many that actually have good proc rates.

Thanks for the tip hannon!

I dont really think it's a class bug tbh. Don't get me wrong its not the proc rate im concerned about. When I reequip in warfronts its procs all the time. Like at least once every 20s I would say if im pew pewing non stop. It's just when I forget to un/reequip in the next warfront is when it stops working all together and this makes me sad. It works great. When it works. Haha
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Thanks for the tip hannon!
    I lol'd.

Anyway, I've found re-equipping the trinket seems to help, based on simple meter.
    Yesterday
    Faeblight

Ok, I'll mention the unequipping/re-equipping thing to him. Maybe that will help.

Thanks!
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

I have actually parsed the trinket using ACT. Its absolutely horrible. I'm very dissapointed that such an expensive item has such poor performance. Especially when you are forced to choose the item's "Proc". You are basically saying I primarily expect to play this type of role. I do agree that the proc of any item should not be relied upon, buts its disappointing that such a long grind has negligible stat rewards.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    I have actually parsed the trinket using ACT.
    When it's working, it's about on par with my autoattack DPS. Nothing to write home about, but better than a sharp stick in the eye.
    Yesterday
    Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread