+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: AFKers in CQ that cry when you kill them.

Default AFKers in CQ that cry when you kill them.

I am always running a recon vile and always seem to find someone in the tower by TT trying to hide AFK up there. I always go up there and kill them (we should all be roving CQ AFK killing bots when we see them.).Without fail every time they send a tell crying asking why I killed them. It usually goes something like this.

Them: *!@#$*@# why did you kill me I was up hear minding my own business.

Me: Well it is PVP the place you go to fight other players. I am not invincible and die easy come back and kill me it will be fun.

Them: *1@$!*&@ this is the best place to hide when you are on a crap team.

Me: Your AFK in the tower really helps your team be good. If you and half your team were not doing what you are now you all wouldn't suck so bad but let me guess you are always on a crap team.

Them: God you are a !#$@+*** all I want is my Trinket I don't want to CQ I am always on the crappy team just leave me alone and let me do my thing in the tower.

Me: Maybe its not the teams your on maybe its you, its probably not by chance you always loose regardless of the team. Just to let you know if you actually played and improved instead of leaching off the other players in CQ your teams wouldn't suck so bad.

Them: Call me names some more than rage quit CQ.

Me: Laugh all the way back to my zerg. Find a real player and promptly die. Re-spawn and do it again.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

wasting time to go kill them doesn't help your team either.

I usually just post in my server's LVL 60 chat something along the lines of :

Hello OATHSWORN; you have an avid fisherman named Xoxoxo@Seastone getting lucky by GoS; thanks for the extractor !

Up to them to deal with their own dead weight, I just tattle.
    Jooliah
    Guardian Mage Faeblight
    Manumanu
    Defiant Primalist Faeblight
    Nordvegr

No but its satisfactory and good for the long term health of CQ. If everyone killed the AFKers all the time they wouldn't do it.
    Last edited by Abealri; 02-18-2013 at 08:01 AM.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    No but its satisfactory and good for the long term health of CQ. If everyone killed the AFKers all the time they wouldn't do it.
    How do you kill them in their spawn?

I never said anything about killing them in their spawn. CQ is littered with AFKers everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    I never said anything about killing them in their spawn. CQ is littered with AFKers everywhere.
    Are you from Europe?

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    (A waste of resources I reckon) but I still find it funny when someone kites a mini to base, as long as people don't...

Nevermind- a mini in base is like an ARTIFACT in plain view...
    Jooliah
    Guardian Mage Faeblight
    Manumanu
    Defiant Primalist Faeblight
    Nordvegr

No I am not from Europe I am on Threesprings. I am guilty of dragging a boss to base the other teams base. Its a good way to soften up a good zerg because half there team gets distracted. Also it will take the aggro off the front turrets for you so you can go right on in pretty much. You drag 2 bosses you could go kill AFKers in their base getting aggro from both sets of turrets on the minis.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    You can enter from behind and farm afkers at spawn.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    You can enter from behind and farm afkers at spawn.
    oh yeah? gotta try that

I had no idea about that either sounds fun. If I saw someone killing AFKers in my base I wouldn't mess with them. lol. And Spaceboots is still one of the best names in game.

odd.

i consider myself fairly dedicated to the task to defeating the AFK scourge.
    but the only result is see is angry /tells from my own team or confused rage in /1

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Wait.. did i read that right? AFK'ers are bots now?
    --BC

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    odd.

i consider myself fairly dedicated to the task to defeating the AFK scourge.
    but the only result is see is angry /tells from my own team or confused rage in /1
    I think the OP is referring to *real* AFKers.

You and your macros...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast