+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Would it be possible for a Dev to give some facts, please?

Default Would it be possible for a Dev to give some facts, please?

Quote Originally Posted by Archonix View Post
    Since last weeks update, 88% of all games took less then two hours to complete. 11% ran over two hours, with none running four hours or more.

28% ended to kill counters, with less then 2% ending in ties.
    This was a purple post regarding CQ time per game.

I would like to see some facts regarding the win ratio for EU conquest since the fixed queue.

As I have the (subjective) impression that NF should have won roughly 90% ...

And even if NF won only more than 34% of all the games played since the fix - something might be wrong with the unbroken queue system.

Give back random queue for all - or change weekly to "X amount of conquest played".

And add a deserter debuff to people getting kicked out of CQ please ... no idea how, but they manage to come back and stay this time for good while guarding the base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordplay View Post
    He wasnt wearing hes rank 8 gear he had 0valor with that crit on full valor ppl i crit for 6k only.

Quote Originally Posted by StuffedDuck View Post
    I would like to see some facts regarding the win ratio for EU conquest since the fixed queue.
    For the seek of next pvp contents,please don't disturb him.

Him to post any Eu nonsense will slow down future pvp updates.

Plane Walker

And even if NF won only more than 34% of all the games played since the fix - something might be wrong with the unbroken queue system.

Give back random queue for all - or change weekly to "X amount of conquest played".

And add a deserter debuff to people getting kicked out of CQ please ... no idea how, but they manage to come back and stay this time for good while guarding the base.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing&pli=1

Let you work out who is who by the x=win in cq

Ascendant

I think there are just very few players who know how to play conquest on the EU servers.

All the other sides need is some actual leadership, which means a handful of people who know what they are doing. It is how things changed on the US cluster.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by aeio View Post
    I think there are just very few players who know how to play conquest on the EU servers.

All the other sides need is some actual leadership, which means a handful of people who know what they are doing. It is how things changed on the US cluster.
    Leadership is a small part of it but on EU at least there's a zerg system and usually it's serveral raids of NF against maybe at most 2 raids of Oath or Dom, if people don't get into NF they either afk or don't join.

Queues need to be evened out rather than a choice. These are my observations on the EU servers at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    For the seek of next pvp contents,please don't disturb him.

Him to post any Eu nonsense will slow down future pvp updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Kajib View Post
    Now we're talking.

I just hope for once devs will listening to Eu players.

They must have logs to show win/loose ratio they can't let this going forever.
    shouldn't be too hard to find a minute to post them ...

Quote Originally Posted by Vioarr View Post
    One word, interns.
    He wasnt wearing hes rank 8 gear he had 0valor with that crit on full valor ppl i crit for 6k only.

After a glorious Dom win in EU CQ (Dom & Oath both capping NF only in last 5 mins) ... I really would like to know if the none NF win %age is even getting close to 10%.

I mean there are so many threads about CQ atm, especially the request to randomize the queue again ... is it really so hard to bug it again?

And if you don't want to give random queues - change weekly to "X amount of CQ played".

Default You can randomize

which team people are sent to, but you cannot randomize the skill level of those players. There will always be a team that does way better than the others by virtue of even a small number of players actually playing in a coordinated manner. There are too many players involved in such large scale pvp, and each of them has a mind of their own, with absolutely no accountability to the group.

One way to change this would be to actually start kicking players from raids for being absent from engagements, not assisting the lead damage dealer, refusing to wear pvp gear, trolling in chat, or playing bad specs/refusing to heal or tank if needed. All of these things can be done simply by making a raid group that is private, and only allowing players that prove their worth. Why allow a queue system to control what you have in your group? There already exist, a number of players that are willing to run CQ raids. They are by and large successful. Why are more guilds not doing this? The only guild run that I have seen in CQ (NA shards) is Illuminati. Why is that?

Put in a random queue, and this type of coordinated play will be made that much more difficult. Do you guys really just want everything in the game handed to you on a silk napkin?
    Put in some effort and start holding players in the community to account for their level of play. I for one would always prefer to farm the bad players then be stuck carrying them because of a clumsy queue system.
    Last edited by Anathemus; 02-23-2013 at 07:18 AM.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

+ Reply to Thread