+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Strente
  • 2 Post By Hartzekar
  • 1 Post By Baramos
  • 1 Post By Abealri

Thread: Black Garden Sanguis Draconis Vs. Sanguis Draconis (Video)

Default Black Garden Sanguis Draconis Vs. Sanguis Draconis (Video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...E&noredirect=1

This was a great match in the Black Garden, I did not record the video even tho I was in the war front. Thank you Ordoch for recording and putting togeather. These are the type of matches I love to be in close to the end. All people that he mentions in the title of the video are from the guild <Sanguis Draconis> from Threesprings. I hope you enjoy. Look at Wreckin's numbers at the end, they are truly sick for a BG.
    Last edited by Abealri; 02-14-2013 at 01:35 PM.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Backpedaling, keyboard turning warrior, not so fun a video to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

rofl... i remember that game.. me and brutalix were drinking behind trees.... carried by a dwarf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Strente View Post
    rofl... i remember that game.. me and brutalix were drinking behind trees.... carried by a dwarf.
    Oh god I remember that game. They did a fairly good job of getting on my marked targets but some of the time they were out in bfe. Didn't know it was being recorded. Glad I didn't rage more than I did because I really wanted to.
    Last edited by Baramos; 02-14-2013 at 10:55 PM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Soulwalker

Keyboard turning: Totally aware of that. Guilty as charged but has been fixed.
    I'm new to pvp in Rift and the video was made for fun due to the guild participation and not to show off any skill i may have (which I don't)

Quote Originally Posted by Ordoch View Post
    Keyboard turning: Totally aware of that. Guilty as charged but has been fixed.
    I'm new to pvp in Rift and the video was made for fun due to the guild participation and not to show off any skill i may have (which I don't)
    Having fun is what it is all about =)
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    Having fun is what it is all about =)
    Pft, liar. It's about winning 90% of the time, losing 10% of the time, and then complaining about a class being OP on the forums.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Ordoch is one of the funnest people to WF with. Winning is great but fun is better. There is only one way to improve and that's to do it, unless your me then your just stuck in perpetual suckdom.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Quote Originally Posted by Abealri View Post
    Winning is great but fun is better.
    When in doubt, do both. I hate losing more than I like winning.

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    When in doubt, do both. I hate losing more than I like winning.
    I really like that. If I could like twice I would.

+ Reply to Thread