+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CQ Extractor Credited Percentage Bugged at Lockdown Conclusion?

Default CQ Extractor Credited Percentage Bugged at Lockdown Conclusion?

I have noticed some rather odd behavior of the credited percentage at the conclusion of lockdown:

If you are capping an extractor when lockdown ends, your team gets credit for full capping it.

I have thus far observed this happen twice (tonight!) and am wondering if others have seen this happen too. It is not only annoying but changes how the end-game will be played in CQ.

Soulwalker

I bug reported the issue got shafted 3 times tonight in our premade im pissed !!!!!

Default I was witness to the shenanigans

The two times this happened tonight I was watching the score as the timer hit zero, and clearly it was not a tie. There is an underlying bug here that is messing up the games. Needs some attention pronto since it is decidedly bogus.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

Yes we have been experiencing this for the last few days. It is very clear on the map who wins, but than it has been coming up as a tie. Extractors may go down or be blinking and you can be ahead by 3-4 extractors but still end up in a tie. Very frustrating to put all the effort into CQ for this to happen.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

I've lost 5 wins in the last week to these mysterious ties. I'm at an extractor.. watching my map with 10s left because there's no possible way to contribute further - and obviously I'm watching to see which targets are under attack or in transition.

Something is borked, please investigate.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

Well It's obvious there is something not right. 3 games called a tie when they were clearly wins
    at the end of the match ( 2 this evening ) 1 last night we had 2 more capped than the opposing teams and it was still called a tie.

Default Bump.

Gonna bump this til I know whether or not the Devs have seen it.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

I was also witness to this. It certainly seems like a bug and needs to be fixed.
    Genny@Greybriar

Yeup,

Seen some really weird outcomes... and definite (wrong) calls for ties / wins / losses.

They need to seriously look at this because all it is causing is further aggravation for ALL teams in the event of a tie...

Hmmm hmmm loooove a TIE after a tight-scored 3 hour match...
    Jooliah
    Guardian Mage Faeblight
    Manumanu
    Defiant Primalist Faeblight
    Nordvegr

Glad others are noticing this happen too, but not glad that it exists >.<

Ascendant

Yeah I was on NF twice yesterday where we won conquests both times and got screwed by something weird that happened as the timer expired. Something is up for sure. I have been in last minute ties, and this is not what was happening.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

+ Reply to Thread