+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Valsamis1985

Thread: Uneven raids in CQ

Default Uneven raids in CQ

When I joined CQ at start this morning, NF was full right away. I joined Oath, no extrators had been taken yet on the map and we had 4 members. When we finished our first extractor, we h ad 7 members, and NF already claimed 4 and Dom 3. Soon our small party got ran over by a full raid NF, and I left the raid when we got back to only 4 members.

So, I think this proves that factions are still not even and I suggest to make it total random which faction one joins so the numbers get evened out from the start. Now everybody tries for NF first, because they mostly get the winning team. And it just isn't fair that not even half a raid, has to fight a full one.

I know exactly how you feel.

Plane Touched

this is standar procedure, if trion put only a random button and every players split even ti factions problem will be solved! but trion dont care so dont have any hopes

Even if they put a random button in, people will quit because they got put on the team that "always loses", people will quit the raid because it wasn't faceroll enough for them, they will drop out after the first wipe because dying hurts irl, they will quit later on because their team isn't winning... the raids will always be uneven as long as the players refuse to try. Random queue will not help.

This is Rift, the game where people want to pick up rewards they didn't earn in their mailbox... so why is anyone going to put any effort into their playing?

Rift Disciple

Actually, back when the system was still bugged and would handle your allocation completely random, people tried to win for once, no matter what faction they belonged to. At least in the EU cluster. It took like one day for everyone to notice, that each faction had a chance to win. Ofc you still had a few naysayers, who would rather go afk, plus some people complained about the length of the matches.
    Cornucopia - lvl60 Rogue -|- R80 [Brutwacht EU] - | - Guild: Vanen

Theme parks have this pretty well figured out. They have this guy at the start of double/triple+ line rides and make sure the lines have people waiting evenly distributed. If only computer code could mimic that, or something.

I mean, the kid at the park can freaking get over the fact he has to ride the yellow slide on the far left instead of the blue one in the middle. It's for the sake of a better world if you don't get your greedy choice~
    Last edited by Violacea; 02-14-2013 at 03:52 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

There are numerous threads on this subject. I've posted in several of them to keep them bumped up and have Trion hopefully take onboard the severe problems with Conquest.
    In the threads I've seen, they seem to be full of supporters for randomisation. I can't recall seeing anyone against the idea. Therefore I can not understand why Trion are not listening to their playerbase on this. This needs sorting ASAP.

+ Reply to Thread