+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Maxed Out Favor ...... What To Do?

Default Maxed Out Favor ...... What To Do?

I'm having a problem with maxed out favor. I can't buy the next armor set yet because of the ridiculous need for hard-to-get marks obtained only by doing the PVP dailies and weeklies.

Didn't there used to be a way you could buy some sort of certificate (or something) that allowed you to convert favor to another form of currency? Don't mean to be vague, but can't recall exactly what it was.

Is there a viable way not to waste the favor I've gained?

I use it to buy pvp powerstones, cant wait for more pvp consumables
    See you all in Wildstar!

Rift Disciple

Stocking up on runes is a good way to get rid of 66k. They're bind on account too.

Plane Touched

i have 100 weapon runes, 10 armor runes (twice each item), 500 drinks, 60 map visibility drinks, all cosyumes, 7 warlord piece, 5 freelancer, and i still have max favor! :P so get used to it you will all time have max favor

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Valsamis1985 View Post
    i have 100 weapon runes, 10 armor runes (twice each item), 500 drinks, 60 map visibility drinks, all cosyumes, 7 warlord piece, 5 freelancer, and i still have max favor! :P so get used to it you will all time have max favor
    You forgot to add " and no life" in there ....... just say'in

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Amarayna View Post
    You forgot to add " and no life" in there ....... just say'in
    lol i play 3-4 hours a day m8, i just play only pvp! i think i have a lot more life than you... cause im 28 years old i have my own bussiness and i leave alone and i make my own money! so ****

Runes (Gloves, Cape, Feet, etc.)

Trinket

Powerstones +200 Veng

Greater Recon Vials (Cheap and good, don't buy lesser versions ever)

Dimension Stuff (If you are into it)

Scantily clad cleric costume (Freelancer's Hauberk best costume in Rift!)

r70+ Costumes (Crazy Expensive)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by SubRock View Post
    I'm having a problem with maxed out favor. I can't buy the next armor set yet because of the ridiculous need for hard-to-get marks obtained only by doing the PVP dailies and weeklies.

Didn't there used to be a way you could buy some sort of certificate (or something) that allowed you to convert favor to another form of currency? Don't mean to be vague, but can't recall exactly what it was.

Back in the days you were able to convert favor into experience shards (for the PA). That's the only "conversion" I know of and it has become pointless since the launch of SL.
    Other than that, as others have pointed out, I'd also suggest that you spend your favor on weapon stones etc.
    Cornucopia - lvl60 Rogue -|- R80 [Brutwacht EU] - | - Guild: Vanen

I bought all my runes for the next gear upgrades, sold conquest banners/projectors (dimension items) before AH got flooded with them, bought recon vials, costume pieces, now it's whestones whestones whetstones. I will never run out of whestones. EvAR.

You know you want that p80 rogue hat. Everybody gonna have it.

lol i play 3-4 hours a day m8, i just play only pvp! i think i have a lot more life than you... cause im 28 years old i have my own bussiness and i leave alone and i make my own money! so ****
    Your ***** must be HUGE.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Do you like men? because after reading your post it made me want you soooo much.
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

damn .. I only leave with me, myself and I.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordplay View Post
    He wasnt wearing hes rank 8 gear he had 0valor with that crit on full valor ppl i crit for 6k only.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornu View Post
    Back in the days you were able to convert favor into experience shards (for the PA). That's the only "conversion" I know of and it has become pointless since the launch of SL.
    Other than that, as others have pointed out, I'd also suggest that you spend your favor on weapon stones etc.
    There was a PvP currency a while ago that you used to get higher tiers of gear. I think it was called Mark of Retribution. They used to cost 1600 favor per mark.
    Biz - L60/P81 Warrior

Rift Disciple

Yea, you're right. Now that you mention them, I remember, too ... at least vaguely. Weren't they an ig currency, while rank 40 was still max? You'd also be able to get one as a bonus, after having closed a pvp rift or some such, but at the end they were merged with the new currency, iirc.
    Cornucopia - lvl60 Rogue -|- R80 [Brutwacht EU] - | - Guild: Vanen

Quote Originally Posted by SubRock View Post
    That's funny because I have a hard time keeping up with how much I spend although I pvp a lot. Buy pvp costumes?
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast