+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Outrage at changes?

Ascendant

Default Outrage at changes?

The game is now in a good state, players just need to get used to it. Teams need to coordinate, use debuffs, purges etc to get their kills. I think what we are seeing is what Daglar refered to as 'healers coming out of the woodwork' after patches that benefit them.

Just give it some time and stop complaining that you don't have game breaking dps anymore, the last thing I want is for Trion to nerf heals into oblivion after making a good change.

Good work Trion!

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    The game is now in a good state, players just need to get used to it. Teams need to coordinate, use debuffs, purges etc to get their kills. I think what we are seeing is what Daglar refered to as 'healers coming out of the woodwork' after patches that benefit them.

Just give it some time and stop complaining that you don't have game breaking dps anymore, the last thing I want is for Trion to nerf heals into oblivion after making a good change.

Good work Trion!

If you kept up with the flow of things, you would see its not just a DPS complaint..
    I am speaking out now, becuase if naive im just fine healers dont speak up, they will surely speak up when they are OVER nerfed... Its not the amount of dps people are complaiing about, its the rate at feeling underpar with healers who can sustain survivability against 3 or more targets.
    And im sorry but if you think that is being in a fine state of the game, then you are just as nuts as the valor increase...I have been saying for months, and even AFTER the doulbe dip was fixed, that healers are just fine..
    This valor increase was not needed...I play a full time healer in every WF,CQ and even raid.
    I could care two craps about how high dps is, if you play smart youll live smart..If you are in idiot and run into far or run into a zerg like a dumbass, you deserve to get your face shot off..

I actually am really upset about this for the sheer fact that I know whats coming in the end for a result...more damn nerfs..

So before you come onto the forums stating everyone is complaining, get your facts together.

/rant
    PS
    I dont normally lash out about stuff, read my posts, and most people I run with even know that. But I am tired of being the center of attention as a healer and made to look like thats what should be adapted or fixed...
    Ashatara@Deepwood
    Gurgash@Deepwood

Thing is, sans healers, TTK is fine. It's not a curb stomp.
    Dialing back valor would ruin that.

But some of the healing being thrown around is ridiculous as well.
    Has to be a middle ground some place, but right now, its a bit crazy.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Luknar View Post
    If you kept up with the flow of things, you would see its not just a DPS complaint..
    I am speaking out now, becuase if naive im just fine healers dont speak up, they will surely speak up when they are OVER nerfed... Its not the amount of dps people are complaiing about, its the rate at feeling underpar with healers who can sustain survivability against 3 or more targets.
    And im sorry but if you think that is being in a fine state of the game, then you are just as nuts as the valor increase...I have been saying for months, and even AFTER the doulbe dip was fixed, that healers are just fine..
    This valor increase was not needed...I play a full time healer in every WF,CQ and even raid.
    I could care two craps about how high dps is, if you play smart youll live smart..If you are in idiot and run into far or run into a zerg like a dumbass, you deserve to get your face shot off..

I actually am really upset about this for the sheer fact that I know whats coming in the end for a result...more damn nerfs..

So before you come onto the forums stating everyone is complaining, get your facts together.

/rant
    PS
    I dont normally lash out about stuff, read my posts, and most people I run with even know that. But I am tired of being the center of attention as a healer and made to look like thats what should be adapted or fixed...
    The problem with ranting is that most people tend to misread and imagine that people said more than they actually did. I'm fine with you disagreeing, just disagree with something I actually said.
    Last edited by Tookmyjob; 02-13-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    The problem with ranting is that most people tend to misread and imagine that people said more than they actually did. I'm fine with you disagreeing, just disagree with something I actually said.
    I did disagree with something you actually said, you said the you thought the game was in a good state.. And I disagreed while also explaining why I felt it was not in a good state..

As far as people needing to coordiante and etc etc in WF's...You do realize majority of pugs wont do this whatsover, no matter how well explained...
    Last edited by Luknar; 02-13-2013 at 05:24 PM.
    Ashatara@Deepwood
    Gurgash@Deepwood

I can face tank 7+ people as 61 chloro now. If this is how the game is supposed to be let me use a shield and give me a taunt.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Thedarkside View Post
    I can face tank 7+ people as 61 chloro now. If this is how the game is supposed to be let me use a shield and give me a taunt.
    I think that will change within a week once folks get the memo that they can run true dps specs again. I think maybe it is tweaked too far in one direction now but I'm willing to give it a week and see whats what.
    Marduke

I didn't think bringing Melee back in to the game was going to be possible. I was wrong apparently we were heard and for that I am thankful, however anyone claiming that healing (un adjusted with valor changes) is fine and we just need to adjust is tripping. 1 corrosive spores and Im AFK to the bathroom while keeping my raid alive lol.

those outraged are the same people who want easy mode PvP. Right now TTK is to a point 1v1 with minimal heals that you actually have time to use EVERYTHING in your arsenal VS before it was like by the time I got a 3 point out of my builder I had to hit my finisher faster then the next guy or he was dead.

I do agree there is a "learn to adjust" aspect here when it comes to valor. But healing HAS to be fixed to match the less amount of dmg going out. end of story.

I would love to see what would happen with this valor change if every team was limited to three or four healers.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Keota View Post
    I didn't think bringing Melee back in to the game was going to be possible. I was wrong apparently we were heard and for that I am thankful, however anyone claiming that healing (un adjusted with valor changes) is fine and we just need to adjust is tripping. 1 corrosive spores and Im AFK to the bathroom while keeping my raid alive lol.

those outraged are the same people who want easy mode PvP. Right now TTK is to a point 1v1 with minimal heals that you actually have time to use EVERYTHING in your arsenal VS before it was like by the time I got a 3 point out of my builder I had to hit my finisher faster then the next guy or he was dead.

I do agree there is a "learn to adjust" aspect here when it comes to valor. But healing HAS to be fixed to match the less amount of dmg going out. end of story.

I would love to see what would happen with this valor change if every team was limited to three or four healers.
    this was the first match i played for the night and it was not fun at all. the second match i played not 1 person on my team could even get a kill in. the meter says it all.... 5.5k heals/sec. and they claim they test this stuff before applying it......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Outrage at changes?-2013-02-14_022044.jpg  
    Last edited by Ehxon; 02-14-2013 at 02:43 AM.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Ehxon View Post
    this was the first match i played for the night and it was not fun at all. the second match i played not 1 person on my team could even get a kill in. the meter says it all.... 5.5k heals/sec. and they claim they test this stuff before applying it......

L2P, thats what healers were told when the opposite was in effect

Ascendant

you cant test these kind of things in an artificial environment like pts. these things can only happen live, and i thank trion to have the guts to do these.
    Last edited by Antigonos; 02-14-2013 at 04:15 AM.

meh...didn't start dpsing on my cleric until after the changes.....doing much better more often than not than most of the ppl that I get grouped with....and I still top heals when I decide to go full on healer....don't see what everyone is complaining about....

from the looks of it it looks like your team was around 7k+ hps.....unless my screen is just messing up.....

Plane Touched

Should get some sort of test before allowing people to post on these forums.

Meters are not accurate on short period of time. Your metter happened to be reset when the cleric launched an AOE CD.
    Salace R80 Elzareth R59 Melgria R70+ Gremia L48 EU

Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    L2P, thats what healers were told when the opposite was in effect
    I've seen bad healers and i've seen good healers. The bad ones got focused down, the good ones placed their own team in between the enemy and just stood there healing like nothing was wrong.
    After this patch i see entire teams just standing still facetanking eachother for 15-45 minutes (depends on the length of the game you see)
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast