+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Trion let us help you.

Default Trion let us help you.

There are people in this game who only play Rift for its PvP. As crazy as that sounds to you guys it's true. The rift PvP community would be more than happy to test things before you push them live. It would save you time from all the *****ing on the forums and you wouldn't have to push for a hotfix. Please host more PvP events on the PTS so we can test these things properly, just as you do for the PVE community.

Trion help us help you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hosss View Post
    There are people in this game who only play Rift for its PvP. As crazy as that sounds to you guys it's true. The rift PvP community would be more than happy to test things before you push them live. It would save you time from all the *****ing on the forums and you wouldn't have to push for a hotfix. Please host more PvP events on the PTS so we can test these things properly, just as you do for the PVE community.

Trion help us help you.
    I completely agree. Tis such an easy fix on trions part. Sucks they are too busy making spectral mounts and dont have the time to take a helping hand...
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Serjackums View Post
    I completely agree. Tis such an easy fix on trions part. Sucks they are too busy making spectral mounts and dont have the time to take a helping hand...
    But spectral mounts are perty.
    Lyrria - Deepwood
    <Godlike Awesomeness>

Yeah, would be nice to see. Also anyone else noticed how much of a grind pvp gear is? just got rank 60 , got the chest piece, been doing CQ loads, still not got enough to get the trinket. Just takes so long

Quote Originally Posted by shortycool View Post
    Yeah, would be nice to see. Also anyone else noticed how much of a grind pvp gear is? just got rank 60 , got the chest piece, been doing CQ loads, still not got enough to get the trinket. Just takes so long
    If you pvp to have fun..the gear just happens.

The only grindy thing I find concerning pvp is the CQ marks
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post

agreed, pvp grind is fun unlike pve grind. wipefests in raids are brutal. however cq grind is rather annoying

Trion help us help you.
    seriously take 20 good players give them BIS everything and let them pvp with multiple specs and see what happens. wouldnt take more hen a week of testing to figure out what is broken and what isnt if you got honest people

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    agreed, pvp grind is fun unlike pve grind. wipefests in raids are brutal. however cq grind is rather annoying
    Yeah pvp is one of the very few reasons I log into this game other than raiding. Take note that a whole like of QQ comes from the PVE-only community because they don't have anything enjoyable to do. Tough ****.
    Rehashed, reskinned content =/= Exciting new content
    Retired from Rift thanks to Square E getting their stuff together

I do have loads of fun when i pvp, but i would like to see my efforts be rewarded a lot quicker then they currently are, i mean i can pvp non stop for 3 days for 16 hours at a time get capped in favor twice, and only be able to just get to rank 60, and only be able to upgrade my chest piece, because of the gating with the freelancer marks i mean comon, i want better gear already.

Ascendant

Trion help us help you.
    They don't care, Hosss. PvP is an afterthought to them and always has been. After all the layoffs they've had, it's a miracle they still have the one PvP dev they have.

I do have loads of fun when i pvp, but i would like to see my efforts be rewarded a lot quicker then they currently are, i mean i can pvp non stop for 3 days for 16 hours at a time get capped in favor twice, and only be able to just get to rank 60, and only be able to upgrade my chest piece, because of the gating with the freelancer marks i mean comon, i want better gear already.
    It's gated because before SL, people were gearing up too fast I suppose.

Personally, I love the changes in gear that SL brought.

No longer is there a massive gear discrepancy between ranks.

That makes wf's a lot more fun imo.

It's gated because before SL, people were gearing up too fast I suppose.

Personally, I love the changes in gear that SL brought.

No longer is there a massive gear discrepancy between ranks.

That makes wf's a lot more fun imo.
    Being a healer is a pain though, i feel like if i had better gear, i wouldn't be killed in 2 seconds, because i have a number on my head. At the moment i play kamikaze shaman, run in kill one person and die, actually a lot of fun.

Shaman burst is crazy good.

Former No Quarter sploiter asks Trion to let him help them.

Not that the point isn't legit, but that's some serious irony.
    Waiting for Wildstar...

Being a healer is a pain though, i feel like if i had better gear, i wouldn't be killed in 2 seconds, because i have a number on my head. At the moment i play kamikaze shaman, run in kill one person and die, actually a lot of fun.

Shaman burst is crazy good.
    Well atm, it seems as though the valor changes boosted healing. Don't get me wrong, before people died way too fast, but now it's kind of dumb. Hardly anyone dies.

For gear, you want to make sure you are wearing only pvp gear..and everything is runed. pve gear with runes (bad, the runes don't count)

You'd be surprised as how much really good runes help.

Back in the day..when it was only 8 ranks, man it was terrible. A rank 1 would get stomped so fast. It's definitely a lot better now.
    Last edited by Misun; 02-13-2013 at 02:32 PM.

Trion help us help you.
    If I could punch you in the face, I would.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast