+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Fluffy the Destroyer of Worlds

Default Fluffy the Destroyer of Worlds

Now I am no Hardcore PvPer. In fact I try and avoid it when I can. But one thing that does keep me going back in is the search for pets. Claws at xmas got me back in (and sadly never got him as being Claws was easy but killing people was never happening as I have very low PvP gear, not a complaint just me being a slacker and not getting the new gear after SL came out)

The issue comes is that I have never seen a Fluffy drop. So far a few of my guildies who do regulary PvP have said its so rare that when it does drop everyone needs on it. My question is why is it so rare? Does it even drop in CQ where the body count is a lot higher?

I want the little cutie to add to my collection of Critters

Default fluffy

loot all corpses in wf

DO WORK SON

Ascendant

no items or cash drop off players in conquest.

and i havent seen a fluffy drop since SL, i wonder if hes flagged as only dropping from level 50s. Since the change to player kills where cash is always dropped, the rate of seeing items drop has gone down, so its possible the two are related.

Quote Originally Posted by Minudra View Post
    Now I am no Hardcore PvPer. In fact I try and avoid it when I can. But one thing that does keep me going back in is the search for pets. Claws at xmas got me back in (and sadly never got him as being Claws was easy but killing people was never happening as I have very low PvP gear, not a complaint just me being a slacker and not getting the new gear after SL came out)

The issue comes is that I have never seen a Fluffy drop. So far a few of my guildies who do regulary PvP have said its so rare that when it does drop everyone needs on it. My question is why is it so rare? Does it even drop in CQ where the body count is a lot higher?

I want the little cutie to add to my collection of Critters
    They disabled body loot in cq quite some time ago. Fluffy does indeed still drop, from 50 to 60 brackets. I got one finally on my Mage when I was lvl 58 a while back, and saw one a few days ago drop when I was on my rogue who is lvl 60 r64 but lost the roll. Port Scion is probably your best bet if you can stand it, lots of body's to loot in that normally.

Edit: And yes for the most part he is really rare and just about everyone will hit need on him. I kinda like the rare part since not many people have one so its sorta unquie, but that being said I wouldnt care if they uped the drop rate on him. When I won him on the mage I rolled a 98, when I won him on my cleric long long ago I rolled a 100, pretty much have to pray the rng gods show mercy on ya and you roll super high to get him when he does drop.
    Last edited by Xillean; 02-13-2013 at 08:24 AM.
    Myrmidon Xillean Tormeng, Lord of War
    Dimensions: Planar Study Spec: 61/10/5
    PA: 900 | Score: 11120 | Tradeskills: All Grandmastered
    4/4 GP | 4/4 DH | 5/5 GSB | 5/5 RoS Conqueror | 11/11 HK | 2/4 RotP | 1/8 ID
    Characters: Xillean R90, Phantasmal R72, Eylisa R68, Kattie R74

Rift Chaser

I got Fluffy a week or so ago. I would have mid-high r6x at the time. Think it might have been Codex but not remember exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Caldern View Post
    no items or cash drop off players in conquest.

and i havent seen a fluffy drop since SL, i wonder if hes flagged as only dropping from level 50s. Since the change to player kills where cash is always dropped, the rate of seeing items drop has gone down, so its possible the two are related.
    I just got a fluffy Saturday in karthan ridge, lucky win, everyone needed on it too.

Cheers mate

All I do is pvp. I have a level 60 mage and a 55 rogue. From level 11 and on for both, all I did was Q WF to level up.

I have only seen Fluffy drop twice. GL
    “…the devil haunts a hungry man. If you don’t want to join him, you got to beat him. I ain’t sayin I beat the devil…but I drank his beer for nothing. Then I stole his song"

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Taxt View Post
    I just got a fluffy Saturday in karthan ridge, lucky win, everyone needed on it too.

Cheers mate
    Ah, yeah my experience has been not seeing him for about 6 months (pvping occassionally)

For the record, i got mine from a solo kill in a pvp rift so i didnt have to roll. Other than that drop i have probably only seen 4-5 fluffies drop, MOST of which were in the pre-1.3 or so days in port scion.

After not seeing Fluffy drop since the launch of SL, I have seen it drop three times this week.

Hang in there, you will get it.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

i want the brown cow from shimmersand

I have done that dang invasion from Shimmer Sand over 100 times and still don't have my Bevo pet (Longhorn). I PVP a lot and only have seen fluffy drop twice in Port Scion and never post SL. RNG hates me so I loose every time.
    Abadfish@Deepwood <Philanthropy> 4/4TDQ 3/4 FT 2/5 EE Cleric DPS 61 Inquisitor 15 Defiler 0 Justicar
    Blame me it is always my fault, I don't know how but I am sure it is just the same.
    Check out my Twitch TV page, I will be streaming when ever I am logged in. www.twitch.tv/abealri

Ascendant

I've seen fluffy drop 3 times total, never won the roll, it's one of those things I've given up on getting.

i play rift, and thus rift pvp for about a year now. only saw it drop ONCE. and ofcourse i didnt get it..
    was in codex, not too long ago. 3/4 week i'd say
    Last edited by parangea; 02-13-2013 at 03:23 PM.
    R.I.P: Paraygon lvl-60 & Parangea lvl-60 <The Lords of War@bloodiron>
    It saddens me to see what Rift pvp has become. The laughing stock of the gaming world.

I've gotten fluffy twice during my play time, seen him drop about 5 times.
    Good times, Good times.
    0.3/8 ID 2.123/4 PF

Telaran

I think I pulled him from a Codex WF about three weeks ago. Which was nice, since I rarely roll over 7.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast