+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kronos v

Thread: Warfront Strategy

Default Warfront Strategy

Just in case anyone ever needed a visual representation of what stupid looks like here you go:

http://i867.photobucket.com/albums/a...-09_153242.jpg

The thing that makes this the most sad is I was on the PvP server. The server where people specialized in combat against other players. The server that pits players against other players. Do you get what I'm saying here?

Quote Originally Posted by Draaconis View Post
    Just in case anyone ever needed a visual representation of what stupid looks like here you go:

The thing that makes this the most sad is I was on the PvP server. The server where people specialized in combat against other players. The server that pits players against other players. Do you get what I'm saying here?
    no, i do not get what you are saying here.

Did your warfront consist entirely of Seastone players or are you not aware of how the warfront queues work (disclaimer: I can't open Photobucket from here).
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Do you get what I'm saying here?
    you need a better castbar and ability setup ?

Ascendant

Yeah don't ever get it twisted that the "pvp" server has the best pvp players, not in this day and age and how games are constructed. That has not been true for a long time.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Kyera View Post
    Did your warfront consist entirely of Seastone players or are you not aware of how the warfront queues work (disclaimer: I can't open Photobucket from here).
    All it is is a pick of guardians getting 4 capped and farmed at statue. This is pretty common at codex for both sides. Probably 20%-25% of codex matches go this way for one side or the other. I think someone started a codex discussion thread.

I would suggest the op and others explain their points when using pictures or videos. While people may claim a picture is worth a thousand words, that is really not true, especially in the age of instagram, most pictures are worthless.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

firstly, warfronts are cross server. so its likely that the majority of both teams were from pve servers...maybe even a few fron the RP server.
    many PvPers transfered off the pvp server due to cross faction guilds being enabled on pve servers or the inability to buy from the auction house at reasonable prices (or even at all) due to low population.

secondly, its long been known that while individuals might be clever, people as a group are stupid. the more people in a group, the dumber it gets (this also helps to explain Republicans. and Democrats. and election results in general).

i used to yell at defiants for fighting at scope, even if we weren't four capped. i still do on occasion. fighting at scope invites the four cap, invites the spawn camp. you surrender control of the entire map when you fight there.
    scope is NOT the easiest flag for defiants to control, its is the easiest flag used to control the defiants. i can see this, you can see this. but people can't. because people, as a group, are stupid.

best solution: resign yourself to a lost game, ride off around the side and ninja flags. kill one or two opponents and spawn camp them for the remainder off the match.
    Last edited by Kronos v; 02-11-2013 at 02:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

+ Reply to Thread