+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Game changing players. Best of the best.

Telaran

Default Game changing players. Best of the best.

Sometimes in wf, there are many players that have a greater chance of taking control and changing the game so much that your team can pull out a win. This is a list of those players that we feel have that exceptional capability. I will certainly list some. Agree, disagree, whatever. Lets just hear what everyone thinks!

CLERIC

-Unthinkable- Probably one of the most underestimated healers in game, yet epic at defiler link rotation and any other role that cleric throws his way. Very versatile player and teams can really fall back on his broad shoulders, especially in 5v5 scenario.

-Slashwrist- So shes a girl. Suck it up, cuz shes better cleric than you. Slash's ability to single target heal and the most loyal of loyalty to the most threatening dpsers in game will guide your team to victory. Dont forget, cleanses dont show on scoreboard.

-44- All of the above, but will melt your face.

MAGE

-Reincarnation- The hardest thing to do as a mage imo is call the shots. Not only can reincarnation play any spec in any situation, he can also lead a ready to victory and call proper targets. A must have on your team

-Mazely- Dont act like this man hasnt messed your day up a few times. Not only will he help your healers and bail you out of a life or death situation, but he will cc you so bad till the point where your toon is unplayable. An invaluable tool on your team. GG

-Mrincredible (Shammys)- This guy is incredibly innovative and adaptive to any situation. A very unselfish player who uses the perfect specs at the best times with no other goal in mind but to help his team win the game. Keep track, i bet you win most the wf hes in.

WARRIOR

-Wreckoning- This is pretty self explainatory. This guy settles for nothing less than hitting you as hard as he possibly can. Keep an eye on whos targeting you, cuz he will drop you and not look back.

-Zoar/Evanx- I put these 2 together because they have similar qualities. Both have great attitudes towards the game and pvp, and are major advocates for proper pvp. They know what it takes to win, and that knowledge is awesome if its on your side. Did i mention they can drop you faster than you can blink. Be on your toes.

-Eversor/Wildstar - I also put these 2 together due to similar qualities. Both are very loyal and aware of thier healers positions. Protecting seems to be high priority. Being in the right position and being able to dish shear dps at same time puts your team in a winning spot.Heal them.

ROGUES

-Brutalix/Dakkota- These boys dont stop. Something is wrong if they dont top dps in your wf. If you need aoe damage, they bring the most. If you need ST dps, they will burn you faster than you can fart. Very scary seeing one or both of these 2 in warfronts.

-Nintechno- Being very hard to kill yet being very threatening damagewise is a near impossible feat in rift. Cheers. Distracting enemies and eating thier dps all while murdering them one by one WILL win your wf.

-Crayzee- This guy specializes in killing blue bars. If you need a healer down, just tell him. His spike capablities are top notch, totally unmatched. U will drop in less than a gcd.

-Lastofpride- Also not much argument here. In the argument for best player in game and best raid leader, this guy is a must for your team. He knows the game to its fullest and will mark targets based on cooldown pops better than anyone else ive seen. Being able to dish out top dps is only an added bonus in the backround. #1 game changer on this list for my vote.

Id love to hear everyones vote and feedback. Discuss!
    UnrealEdood
    Doode/Edood GM of <Unreal>@seastone - Lvl 22 PvP Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Doode1524 View Post
    CLERIC

-Unthinkable- Probably one of the most underestimated healers in game, yet epic at defiler link rotation and any other role that cleric throws his way. Very versatile player and teams can really fall back on his broad shoulders, especially in 5v5 scenario.
    Aww, you shouldn't have.

My protege Strente for warriors. For rogues both Nuku and Hoss hit ridiculously hard and are aware of their position.

This thread can only lead to good things..........

[Any Cleric who heals]

Best mage- Edood.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Definitely giving a thumbs up to Nintechno. That guy/gal is a machine. Whenever i'm in a warfront with them I try to follow them around and keep them alive as much as possible.

And when i'm against them I keep them on focus so I know when to run away.

i agree with the warriors, the others all have some questionable players.
    Last edited by wickede; 02-10-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Obligatory RIP Kbok for clerics

But for current players

Cleric hexxx(44)

Rogue nuku

War wreck since he's my *****

Mages, rip spyderpig

Quote Originally Posted by smoked View Post
    Obligatory RIP Kbok for clerics

But for current players

Cleric hexxx(44)

Rogue nuku

War wreck since he's my *****

Mages, rip spyderpig
    ^ that
    10char

i eat moth balls
    Martym@Seastone Rank 82 Mage
    Munstane - R83 Warrior -Godlike Awesomeness- @ Deepwood
    YUBERXMEGA R80 Cleric - Terrible Idea @ Deepwood
    http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/5129/3548n.jpg

dont people think the same 10 peoples epeens have been stroked enough in the previous 20 threads with the same topic...granted i agree with most of the players there is no way to tell who is the best until some sort of competitive pvp is put in place and honestly these threads are getting pretty old

Warrior ~ Beemaid
    Mage ~ Landslide
    Rogue ~ Ryoki
    Cleric ~ 44
    Genny@Greybriar

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    Best mage- Edood.
    And this thread no longer serves any purpose..

Telaran

There are some good players that are rarely or never ever mentioned and should be:

Warroir:

kaspurtz(probly spelled wrong)

Tiny

rogue:

Mozart: he actually know how to play Nb/rs

Ashh even though he can b a jerk

Mage:

Meduza

Cleric:

Kodo
    Kajii aka Subtanceabuse (Illuminati) Seastone

+ Reply to Thread