+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: In a game that promotes multiple roles

Default In a game that promotes multiple roles

Lets get some more single target healers Trion.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 02-08-2013 at 07:26 PM.

Default Yes.

What we need, I think, is a fullblown heal spec for every class. I dont care who has what or whatever else nonsense people come up with to argue against it. Healing should not be the sole purview of one and a half classes. Every class should be invested in the healing paradigm, so as to share the burden of the silly frikkin nerfs that seem to be a regular occurence in this game everytime the QQ from the warrior and rogue forums builds to an absurd crescendo. Put us all in the same boat, so the nerf bat lands on all heads. Then lets see how we can go about balancing this quixotic applecart of wtf.
    Last edited by Anathemus; 02-08-2013 at 07:39 PM.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

Let's get it so that you don't slow down when you change a role in WFs.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I'm all for other classes having a pure healing role.

Because then all of the healing qq won't be dumped on us Clerics. Sick of it tbh.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Misun View Post
    I'm all for other classes having a pure healing role.

Because then all of the healing qq won't be dumped on us Clerics. Sick of it tbh.
    Well its so brainless in this game. I guess if more people could heal... then everyone would. I suppose that's a problem

Why would you not want to play a role that restore your hp to full instantly with zero energy management, and is completely invincible if another healer is near by.

Must be nice. I want to try it too.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 02-08-2013 at 08:14 PM.

Default Even getting this bug fixed...

would go a long way to restoring much of the lost faith many of us have in this dev team. I mean come on, how many weeks now have we been dealing with this runspeed bug? What patch was it that put in the Global Runspeed increase? This kind of thing is amateurish, and screams mediocre to the playerbase. No, lets spend some time fixing racial abilities, disabling mailboxes in wfs, changing the aoe mechanic of the druid fairy that NO ONE USES, removing falling damage, and reducing quest xp for no particular reason on crafting quests. These are clearly what should take precedence right? heroiupoij b o jadod;akf;a egodamnit i ioja d
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

Default Get off your highhorse you

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Well its so brainless in this game. I guess if more people could heal... then everyone would. I suppose that's a problem

Why would you not want to play a role that restore your hp to full instantly with zero energy management, and is completely invincible if another healer is near by.

Roll a cleric. Then let me know how that goes. Meanwhile I will gear my warrior to Warlord level so I can be there to roll your face in your ********. Get outta here with that crap.

Spaceghost has been menstrual for a while. If healing were so easy, errbody would do it.

You should make a Cleric. Seriously.

If you make one, make it on Faeblight. I will power level you and even give you plat to get started.

I will power level you all the way to 60. You can only heal in wf's though! No dpsing. <3

I'm serious about it too. Please consider it.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Ascendant

Its easy to get sarcastic with the outlier builds obviously bugged or OP healing classes, or dps classes for that matter. All healing is not simple, even though I think you are mainly talking about clerics healing.

I'd be complaining more about the fact they've left melee mostly in the dirt, and if you don't jump to temp. you would think healing is OP as a warrior in general. Its not a healing issue, this is a huge mechanics issue with a lack of survivability for melee. They figured pull the enemy to you and gave the pull mechanic but they really should have figured out how to give melee some anti-ranged survivability vs. opponents OTHER THEN your target.

I've played all callings up to 50 with my mage at 60 chloro healing and if you target my target solely they will probably live. If you ignore my target and go for me I will probably die with wimpy self-heals. Also, out of all my callings the only one that filles 4 rows and has no macros is my mage chloro. A ton of the abilities, however, are subpar self survival tools most probably dont even use just to try to stay alive a few seconds longer if targeted.

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Let's get it so that you don't slow down when you change a role in WFs.
    Runspeed bug is for all intents and purposes role locking....please bring versatility back by fixing this

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

Ascendant

Your lack of cleric is showing.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

> Tried defiler in a warfront today after the "fixes".
    > Explosive growth + LR or GR
    > NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
    > Back to inquisitor DPS.

People in WF's are averaging 23k HP and upwards. And the most I can heal for is 8000 to 9000 via defiler instant single target heals total? Not worth while.
    Last edited by bctrainers; 02-09-2013 at 06:47 AM.
    --BC

PROTIP FOR SWAPPING ROLES IN WARFRONTS:

Step 1: You're in the wrong role. So we gotta change.
    Step 2: Pick the role you want. DO NOT SWAP TO IT YET.
    Step 3: Pick ANOTHER role besides the one you want and swap to it.
    Step 4: Swap to the role you want to play as.
    Step 5: Enjoy the unnerfed speed.

Much appreciated, Valnak

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast