+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best soul to pair with Chloro for pvp

Default Best soul to pair with Chloro for pvp

Hi there very new to this game been playing about 10 days. Level up exclusively from warfronts and dungeons since level 12, currently 42. Paired Chloro with harb, and so far its been fun for the most part. I am a little disappointed in the lack of utility compared to other mage builds. So far I have a stun and teleport ability both from harb. Alot of warfronts I can find myself constantly stunned, silenced or squirreled. And as mentioned in past threads any sort of focus fire and u can go down pretty fast if your the only healer about. Not moaning or whining I like what I got, but just looking to see if there are any worth while alternatives to try. Template Im following so far has been this..

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree/b...8w/G/S9iH25B7y

Seen alot of posts complaining how chloro healers are op. Funny thing is warfronts since I've leveled up have been 75% dps warriors and rogues. Thats usually a pretty good indicator of whats currently fotm. Cheers!

bump

Telaran

http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...drtdb0ro.V.-11 try this one it hits alot harder and i think its more fun
    Kajii aka Subtanceabuse (Illuminati) Seastone

Ascendant

Are you looking for a healing Chloro? I'd recommend /11+ Pyro for Flicker and then 4 Harb or Dom. You could also go deeper Dom for Arresting Presence/Priest's Lament and stuff. /Archon also not a bad choice.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

Dominator sub-spec on a 61 build.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexisGrey View Post
    http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=1z...drtdb0ro.V.-11 try this one it hits alot harder and i think its more fun
    Your lack of Chloro in this build confuses me.

Anyway. Lifari...Judging from your build, it looks like your trying to heal and fight. Pick one because you are spreading yourself too thin and you will be ineffective at both. If you want to heal, heal. if you want to fight, fight. If you try doing both, noone is getting healed while you fight and noone is taking any real damage while you fight. Give this a shot if you want to heal:

http://rift.magelo.com/en/soultree#FkGGiBiAGl4/e8gw/G

Tons of bonus health from Neddra's Might, Vitality, and Searing Vitality. It gives you time for someone to give you a hand when your getting stun locked often. Also, let the others go in first. The front runners are generally too busy to focus targets during the rush so you can hang out in the middle and heal away. Rogues are still gonna single you out, but that's what they do. Can't do much about that.

I'd recommend something like this.

Shadowlander

IMO At least 5 in dom is mandatory for the extra range. I like the remaining 10 points in Warlock for the extra HP, which synergizes well with the Chloro "Raised in Nature" talent.
    Lasseen@Seastone

+ Reply to Thread