+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any slow please?

Shadowlander

Default Any slow please?

Ok, I am lvling atm my new char and atm Im 45 lvl Tempest.Yesterday I decided to give a chance to Paragon and I notice for the 1st time what is everyone is trying to say.
    Healers cant die, they do way more hps than anyones dps and they are facerolling us, BUT I dont think they are OP I think warriors are way weaker than they should be. This is the result for one and only one ability 90% warrior and rogues should have, SLOW we need slow we need time to put pressure on the target to build some buffs-debuffs and finally try to kill the healer who is jumping around drinking coffe read a newspaper and press his heals once in a while. Honestly I had a nightmare yesterday to do so. Champion soul provides charge just from taking the soul, Paragon and Warlords have their own 2 so why u give these 2 classes Sprint ( a classic rogue skill) and no slow? if i manage to catch u at least gime some time to do some dmg and i dont care if u dont die or anything but I DO CARE WHEN I HAVE HEADACHE CHASING AROUND ANY CLASS AMONG 10 OTHERS AND PRAY TO STAY STILL FOR 1 SEC TO DO MY CHANNELING THING. Its bad and it ruins ALL mellee classes.

Please gime your opinions.
    Thx and soz for my rage ( I still have headache)

Ascendant

Do you mean Snares? I agree that melee Warriors need these desperately (and not just Death Touch in Paragon).

With respect to healers, try something like Tempest synced burst or Riftblade. To kill a healer you typically need to time CC (especially Stuns/silences) well as well as burst and these specs are good for this. Warlord builds can also be quite scary.
    Raenryong@Deepwood R69 ~ Amathys@Zaviel (Rogue)
    Serefina@Deepwood R66 ~ Solserefina@Zaviel (Warrior)
    Seraena@Deepwood R80 ~ Seraena@Zaviel R70 (Cleric)
    Avalonia@Deepwood R66 ~ Avalonia@Zaviel (Mage)
    <Dauntless> ~ <Excellence>

+ Reply to Thread