+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Change the Conq Win weekly

Plane Touched

Default Change the Conq Win weekly

You should consider looking at making the win 3 matches weekly into: Win 3 matches OR complete 15 matches. Maybe finally players won't stack one team and the others pray the 'winning' zerg gets tied up by the 'spoiler' team.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Talaren View Post
    You should consider looking at making the win 3 matches weekly into: Win 3 matches OR complete 15 matches. Maybe finally players won't stack one team and the others pray the 'winning' zerg gets tied up by the 'spoiler' team.

Thoughts?
    I'd much rather CQ be truely random. Just one button to enter CQ and EVERYONE is randomly placed on different teams until balanced.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Talaren View Post

Thoughts?
    if you dont have fast pc you cant join NF you cant win you cant do week! if this go on ill leave game cause i only pvp, if i cant do weeklies what is the point to play? 2 of my friends already think leave rift... i think it too! trion still has problem make classes dps! they nerf in one patch they buff oathr they again nerf.... every patch or hotfix is a fail! i play rift since 1,4 i spens money like everyone in here i deserve as customer trion to fix things. we will see.. make a total random queue or delete cq, they force you to play cq for marks when cq sucks! hope change thinks

I hope they'll make a real random CQ button for The Dendrome

one random button

A random button won't stop people afk'ing if they don't get into the fotm faction...just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by Asenturius View Post
    A random button won't stop people afk'ing if they don't get into the fotm faction...just sayin
    Yep that's correct but it will change the mindset of the player. The dominating team usually dominates because a majority of the afk players join the zerg while the other two teams go afk because they dont want to be zerged.

With the one random button. Any team could be the zerg, nobody knows untill they play.

Maybe,but the underlying problem is some while still afk reguardless sadly,it's just too easy to park yourself somewhere safe and ride out a match for easy rewards.

If they were to remove the awarding of marks/prestige/favor if no pvp/extractor capping activity had taken place for 5 minutes followed by a kick from Conquest and an "ascended disgrace" debuff you'd soon see more participation take place :P

If we get a random button, and I queue up a raid, I wonder if I'll ever get in.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Default Hell

I say scrap the whole idea. One button, and ONE TEAM. That way we all win and all get our weekly. We can just fight the extractors and some minibosses while holding hands and remembering the good ole days when pvp was hard.

Despite my snide retort, an ACTUAL random queue has been in order for a long time now. EU servers NF wins most of time, NA servers Dom wins most of the time, and nobody can do much to change it since those teams always have more people on the team, and more people active since people have no incentive to afk on the winning team. These dynamics work together to form the vicious cycle that has been making CQ a pita since it was implemented. You know what else would help the CQ paradigm, a new MAP! I am friggin sick of stillmoor and I am not the only one.
    "The thousand little pieces of my life, which I have tried so hard to hold onto, are slipping through my fingers again. Each time I have to pick them back up, my hands seem a little smaller. Don't pity me, kill me. Just be gentle." -from my hour of need-

A random button will get rid of the fotm faction. Problem solved!

1. Conquest need's to be 100% randomined upon queuing for a faction.
    2. 3 Win's is not a big deal.
    3. 3 losse's should equal 1 win.(For those stricken with Nightfall Fever)

[4/4 ToDQ[*]3/4 FT[*]2/5 EE]

Plane Touched

you are so wrong and ill explain!
    CQ begin there are 100 ppl how want join cq 100 of them click NF
    nf get 50ppl(max capacity) and other faction split the 50 ppl 25-25

when first battle occur every faction fight nf will die due to less ppl faction have! second fight the same! RESULT even ppl who want play cq will afk from OATH or DOM (thats why nf base has 1-2 ppl only afk)

so if one button random and players split even to every faction the battles will be challenging and noone will afk (from the ppl who want play cq)

Haven't had a chance to CQ in like four days.

Looking forward to the CQ power loss. Maybe I can snipe a win tonight.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Quote Originally Posted by Dyeus View Post
    A random button will get rid of the fotm faction. Problem solved!

Problem Solved! LMAO

We have a bunch of AFK and Minis that have a bajillion HP and noone wants to fight; Problem Solved!
    AXAZE 70/R100 Clerc
    XITH 70/R100 Warrior
    REVELER 70/R100 Rog
    ZAXA 70/R100 finger waggler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast