+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Kajib
  • 1 Post By Carabas

Thread: Eu conquest team balance needs to be different from NA.

Default Eu conquest team balance needs to be different from NA.

Judging from forums posts,its clear NA conquest is somehow still competitive.

If am right don't touch it.

Now back to Eu.

A breakdown of Eu conquest based on timeline

1]Before SL,Conquest used to be

*NF = hunters,

*Oath = Winners

*Doms = Oblivion

2]During the conquest queue bug
    *conquest winner was unpredictable

*all team could stand still and fight

*all team were zerging,its was just fun.
    Thanks to the beloved bug.

3]Now.
    *Its all about Nightfall

*They win,get all marks,favors,kills

*They win everything

*Nightfall winning ratio is over 90% if not 100%.

-This is due to the current conquest queue,its favors Nightfall because of how it balance population on all team.

*Due to the high numbers of players NF has on the beginning of Cq, its so easy for them to wipe out D&O zergs or any small groups in seconds.

-This eventually causes players of D&O to AFK others to leave conquest

-The end results is that D&O are too weak to stand against Nightfall

If there is not going to be another conquest balance patch special for Eu,then some of us
    are doomed.
    Ye my latency sucks maybe that's why i can't get into NF.

INB4
    Do some pre-mades queue on loosing teams--I don't see this happening

Change players mindset--How?by speaking all international languages?

The easiest solution so far was the queue system bug.
    Though its "Fix" turned out to be frustrations.

Please PvP dev respond if there's going to be another team balance anytime soon or the current system is final.

Well,

what I'd like to see is only winning team gets their conquest buffs reset and the losing team/teams gets them piling up until they win.

-Bean-

Quote Originally Posted by Beanster View Post
    Well,

what I'd like to see is only winning team gets their conquest buffs reset and the losing team/teams gets them piling up until they win.

-Bean-
    Good idea but i don't think buffs will provide so much impact when you're outnumbered.

Just in case they can't bring back "Cq queue Bug"

They have to change how Cq balance teams population

For example,during conquest: The most dominant team gets far less players that are still on queue.

Or the loosing teams starts off with 10-20 more players if the winner of previous games has won 2-3 Cq in a row.

Ascendant

This is mostly a player issue. Clearly most euros have not figured out how to play the new conquest or what you say would not be happening.

One side who just Zerg hunts will almost ever win if the other two sides know what they are doing.

For some reason European players have not evolved and learned to play the latest iteration so everyone not on nf surrenders. 80%-90% of the time in na conquest is decided in the five minute timer. If that is not happening the eu playerbase is failing.
    Codex + 1 = Suck on a Gun

As I have posted in many threads on the subject, they should simply make the Conquest queuing system random. This would at lease ensure the matches were fair.
    I agree that the issue here is the players mindsets, but I can't see any way to change that now.
    Everyone knows that Nightfall is highly likely to win, get a ton of kills, favour and prestige. So everyone tries to join them. I've tried fighting against them when I have been put onto Dom or Oath, but they normally outnumber us by double due to people AFK in our base or people having left. The only way I can see this being resolved is to make the queue random.
    Last edited by Carabas; 02-06-2013 at 08:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by aeio View Post
    This is mostly a player issue.
    Agreed,that's why i asked for a different queue system special for Eu conquest.

One side who just Zerg hunts will almost ever win if the other two sides know what they are doing.
    Here is where the problem start,the one side that hunts on Eu is too strong to make people start afking and leaving.

80%-90% of the time in na conquest is decided in the five minute timer. If that is not happening the eu playerbase is failing.
    Until that 5 minutes countdown starts half of other teams is afking because of being constantly farmed.

NF aren't that much stupid,they hunt and watch out for any team that's going over 50%.

When the Kc is much as down as 500 they start capping for real.

Eu conquest has issues like..

1]Eu population is low compared to NA,so one side gets stronger first then other slowly getting players.

2]No enough/big pvp guilds to do pre mades on loosing teams.

3]Language barrier,like my self there's people from my country that doesn't speak much English.

Not to mention the Germans and French prefer to use their own languages on Cq chat channel.

4]I don't see it coming,that people will get used to the new system until they fix afking issues on base.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    As I have posted in many threads on the subject, they should simply make the Conquest queuing system random. This would at lease ensure the matches were fair.
    I agree that the issue here is the players mindsets, but I can't see any way to change that now.
    Everyone knows that Nightfall is highly like to win, get a ton of kills, favour and prestige. So everyone tries to join them. I've tried fighting against them when I have been put onto Dom or Oath, but they normally outnumber us by double due to people AFK in our base or people having left. The only way I can see this being resolved is to make the queue random.
    Now we're talking.

I just hope for once devs will listening to Eu players.

They must have logs to show win/loose ratio they can't let this going forever.

+ Reply to Thread