+ Reply to Thread

Thread: what is wrong with warfronts?

Default what is wrong with warfronts?

I try to heal someone it says out of range (standing next to the guy) also my abilities get completely blocked (saying another ability is prepping). Sure enough relogging solves the problem, but cant realy play when it happens every 10 mins...

Plane Touched

Probably too much ping, due to internet connect problems, and the client gets desynchronized.
    Salace R80 Elzareth R59 Melgria R70+ Gremia L48 EU

EU WFs been buggy yesterday ... seen the stone 'run' in front of me in Whitefall on the map ... roughly 20 secs later he appeared on the back of an enemy, CQ had no turrets (all of them) or extractors during one game etc etc.

If your latency is low (green) ... might be not on your side, if the little monitor on your menu bar is yellow/red - check with your isp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordplay View Post
    He wasnt wearing hes rank 8 gear he had 0valor with that crit on full valor ppl i crit for 6k only.

Quote Originally Posted by StuffedDuck View Post
    If your latency is low (green) ... might be not on your side, if the little monitor on your menu bar is yellow/red - check with your isp.
    Yellow or red on the lag-meter does not indicate a local problem. I consistently had yellow or red during the peak of the "ability lag" problem that everyone was having a few months back.

nothing wrong with my ping, this is realy anoying

Quote Originally Posted by Pork Star View Post
    Yellow or red on the lag-meter does not indicate a local problem. I consistently had yellow or red during the peak of the "ability lag" problem that everyone was having a few months back.
    If you've got it and other people are fine, it's a good indicator that there may be a local problem.
    Glaiveheart :: Warrior || Areyk :: Cleric || <Wasted Talent> || Deepwood || Likes Received (1,200)
    Also: Kyerashield :: Warrior || Keirsti :: Rogue || Jariale :: Cleric || Kaliboras :: Mage
    Webmaster for "Do You Even Rift?" || Play Rock Band? Check out the Rock Band: Harmonies Project!

Make sure you've turned off "target my target's target" if you're a chloro - you could be targeting someone waaaay out of your range.
    Currently playing Beermaid lvl 65 War

I get it too, you aren't the only one. It isn't on your side. I'll also be attacking some right beside me and no ability works, like they are out of range. Just bad lag.

+ Reply to Thread