+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: For heavens sake

Default For heavens sake

I for one would like to see more diversity in the warfront queues. Far to often do I see imbalanced teams. This makes queuing for warfronts less than desirable. With the introduction of the merc system this should not be a problem. However I have noticed that for the most part you queue with your faction unless there are not enough people for the warfront. Now that faction doesn't mean anything why don't you go ahead and put a little more time and thought into the warfront queue system. I pay a monthly subscription to this game, the least you can do is give me a quality product. I mean you guys did such a great job with the Conquest queue and all.

Mei

Will you report me again if I say much better?
    Fluent

I think the only way to accomplish this is to que similar to dungeons with a specific role. However, if you plug in healer you should go healer etc. to ensure balance. So far I've had 0 problems entering any WF when I flag as random. I'm not sure if flagging a specific role would effect WF entry, (ex. 10 healers flagging at the same time causing a long que wait).
    Genny@Greybriar

Sword of Telara

every dog has its day

There is no need to lock your role in before you que for a WF. If there is anything thats helpful when it comes to role and class balance it would be putting even amounts of each class on each team. that way both teams have the "opportunity" to balance healing and dps against the other team.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Or they can go ahead and make warriors and rogues have competitive healing roles..

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Will you report me again if I say much better?
    no

You aren't allowed to campaign for removal of keying out THEN complain about team comps.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    You aren't allowed to campaign for removal of keying out THEN complain about team comps.
    I only wanted the removal of dimension keys as a way of getting out of a warfront. Soul recalling every hour is legit. I know how dare I ask for better team comps.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashh View Post
    I only wanted the removal of dimension keys as a way of getting out of a warfront. Soul recalling every hour is legit. I know how dare I ask for better team comps.
    Your order of demands is just out of whack.

Quote Originally Posted by spaceboots View Post
    Your order of demands is just out of whack.
    Yeah asking for people to stay in warfronts and then asking for better comps is just completely out of whack

roll or get rolled, that's zerg pvp. i probably ran a 100 wfs this weekend and i would say less then 5% were competitive either way. i mostly pug or run with a guildie and it gets old either having no chance of winning or not being challenged at all

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    roll or get rolled, that's zerg pvp. i probably ran a 100 wfs this weekend and i would say less then 5% were competitive either way. i mostly pug or run with a guildie and it gets old either having no chance of winning or not being challenged at all
    if you want competition go play a fps shooter, this game is nothing but check-mate style pvp. the problem is the check-mate can happen within 1 minute after game starts. some like it, and some dont.....

Quote Originally Posted by Ehxon View Post
    if you want competition go play a fps shooter, this game is nothing but check-mate style pvp. the problem is the check-mate can happen within 1 minute after game starts. some like it, and some dont.....
    yea i came from only fps...they get stale. Rift is awesome, i havent picked up xbox since rifts launch. There's no reason why we cant get better match making or smaller map sizes and limited players on each side.

I hope they balance racials on both sides too. And then gender. That would be great. I'm tired of being on a team with a bunch of stuck up high elves. More bahmi. And mathsonian chicks, cause they're hotter than eth.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast